New Post Rankings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom titles for those who deserve it would be nice. Only problem would be I wouldn't get one. :E
The other problem is that post counts not only reward spammers but to some extend reward those with broadband...all though they're paying for the privelige and...ah, forget it.

theGreenBunny: Communism? hehe... I'd say its a good form of that then.. People who **ck about and annoy others or simply have nothing useful to say wont ever get anything. Yet those who work their arses off for the community will be rewarded... It already works a little like that, hence who is picked as staff and who isn't. But not all useful people can be staff, so it would be rewards for those.

As for abuse of user titles.. well exactly that, abusing them. So many would of course be offlimits, such as any that make them appear to be staff related or something. Then the offensive words would be ruled out. blatant advertising is out. Any dumbass l33t speak is out ;) and a whole other host of innapropriate things. The only way it could be done is if the staff check every submitted title.. But 12,000 users or there abouts? heh not a fun job :)

So no. custom user titles - not likely to happen. custom user titles for those who make the biggest efforts for the site - perhaps, would be nice. Custom negative titles for those who spam or cause trouble - would be very nice ;)

I want to be a "Gabe" :(
I will never be teh elite strydaaar... i post to little :p

Heh. I'd like to be 'supreme grand despot of the universe'. But we can't all get our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back