New Sonic 4 part 2 trailer

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score

I will certainly buy it if they've fixed the physics.

I still need to play Episode One. I actually enjoyed Generations a bit.

Have to say, when they were hyping up the "Sonic CD is a prequel to Episode Two" angle, I was hoping that they'd do something truly interesting and bring back the time-travel (heck, maybe even do time travel well this time. Sonic CD is awful). Instead, what we're getting is the fourth title in a row that has been specifically about 2D stage nostalgia. Generations at least had the sense to call the "Green Hill Zone" the "Green Hill Zone" - I'd be lying if I said I was that excited about playing Episode 2's "Cold Peak Zone", "Carnivale Bright Zone" and "Marble Aquatic Garden Azure Lakey Zone" or whatever new names the manatees pick out for them.

Apparently this one has a plot beyond defeat Eggman which is where the whole "sequel to Sonic CD" thing comes from.

His plan involves converting the Little Planet from Sonic CD into a new Death Egg supposedly.

Also Metal Sonic as a main bad guy.

isnt supposed that new sonic games suck?

4 was good other than the wonky physics, Generations is wonderful (other than the terrible final boss).

They can't fix the physics. He goes too fast.

How was Sonic CD?

Apparently this one has a plot beyond defeat Eggman which is where the whole "sequel to Sonic CD" thing comes from.

His plan involves converting the Little Planet from Sonic CD into a new Death Egg supposedly.
That sounds utterly terrible, ultimately irrelevant.

Call me old fashioned, but my greater concern is that the spin-dash attack now involves... well, I'll let you draw your own immature conclusion.
6927078289_0e4df35b7d_b.jpg

More here

Back