New Update

TopDog

Reaction score
Anybody noticed any changes? Cant find a changelist anywher,e so far iv noticed that you can no longer fly thru walls in spectate view.. they are now solid like Q3

Crap! I liked that! Made it easy getting from one bomb site to the other after you bought it..

Oh well...

Yeah the fly through walls thing is server specific afaik, i noticed it on several servers a long time ago, it certainly isnt new to this patch.

There has been a patch for CS:S ?? When ?

Edit: Quite small update. Couldn't have been anything groundbreaking.

Posted on the steam forums.

Originally posted by cliffe
A Counter-Strike: Source update is available and will be applied automatically when Steam is restarted. The changes include:

Added cheat protection to flashlight option

Changed mp_roundtime to accept more granular values

Fixed display of Asian Windows 98 fonts

Fixed memory leak after multiple level changes

Enjoy :p

Edit: Damn. Already posted. I must be drunk.

Didn't fix crap for me, in fact it's giving me problems... Ctrl-v:

I'm having a problem with this damned new update as well. Whenever I go to Play CS:Source, is says it can't find the file filesystem_steam.dll (I know where it is, I just don't know where it needs to be, that would be a help). I can't repair, it asks for the original install file, whose path it defaults to, and it doesn't work. Any help? I've just about had it with Steam at this point-and I don't want to hear some bullsh*t about how it's my computer, because it isn't. I'd rather not have to reinstall steam entirely. So, basically, where does this file need to be?

NYHoustonman said:
I'm having a problem with this damned new update as well. Whenever I go to Play CS:Source, is says it can't find the file filesystem_steam.dll (I know where it is, I just don't know where it needs to be, that would be a help). I can't repair, it asks for the original install file, whose path it defaults to, and it doesn't work. Any help? I've just about had it with Steam at this point-and I don't want to hear some bullsh*t about how it's my computer, because it isn't. I'd rather not have to reinstall steam entirely. So, basically, where does this file need to be?

Ran a quick search, that file is in two places:
X:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\bin

and

X:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\counter-strike source\bin

SpaceFork you bastard, thats my site's name :p spacefork.com D:

Back