New Videos.. When!!!

S

SD1

man, when are these new vids being released!! its 11 am in the uk lol... lets see these vids!

SD

They say theres gonna be more on the 1st, which is tomorrow

Cheers for that Simmo :D

*Want's tomorrow to come quicker*

i heard they were being released today? Going by whats said in the emails from valve thread.

SD

Dont hold your breath though not with ValVes track record...

Bloody hope they come out tommorow though.
:)

what better way to celebrate Canada Day than by watching new HL2 movies! :)

I think it could just be a direct feed of the E3 vid, which would be nice anyway, quality AND sounds which sucked in that paticular vid :)

Originally posted by SD1
whats a direct feed?

Media that isn't recorded by a video cam, but while the demo is being played.

Originally posted by Dile
Media that isn't recorded by a video cam, but while the demo is being played.

sweet

oh well, kinda excited they were being released today.

Never mind,
Taz

OMG, people, its like only 5 am where GABE WORKS! give him some time to freakin wake-up! it might still coem today! No one knows besides him! Dont go send him emails either, he'll get fed up and no videos for us!

jhero
Headcrab

OMG, people, its like only 5 am where GABE WORKS! give him some time to freakin wake-up! it might still coem today! No one knows besides him! Dont go send him emails either, he'll get fed up and no videos for us!

All the more reason to wake the fat git up and sort the mateiral out :)

hehehe, u can go and do that while i relax on my chair! :D Eh, how come im registered as being a headcrab? RAWR :flame:

Well, I'm originally from Vancouver, and now living in Finland, so I should be used to calculating that time difference. Ok, nearly 830am there, Gabe is just getting into work, firing up the master Steam server and uploading the file....

Oh, c'mon Gabe.

Agreed. No harassing the poor guy. He's our saviour, after all. Lord Gabe, who art in the Pacific Northwest.

Steam obviously, then someone will port them to Kazaa, and other dl sites, etc.

hey hey, NEWS FLASH!* the direct feed videos will have the beach attack of Ant Lions, and the sewer with a wrech thrown in a machine which makes stop or explode--Basicaly the stuff shown to interviewers at e³ which were not shown to the public.

Originally posted by jhero
hey hey, NEWS FLASH!* the direct feed videos will have the beach attack of Ant Lions, and the sewer with a wrech thrown in a machine which makes stop or explode--Basicaly the stuff shown to interviewers at e³ which were not shown to the public.

Er, where did you hear that? It would be cool, though:cheers:

its true, my aquaintance who sent an email to Gabe replied and told him that , which in turn told me this. I dont think he would lie...

its true, my aquaintance who sent an email to Gabe replied and told him that , which in turn told me this. I dont think he would lie...
Oh...cool:cheese:

well can we see the email?

SD

ummmm...... Since when does Gabe launch content on Steam? E-mail the Steam guys and give 'em a nudge, say, "we want our videos!"

Originally posted by Gojin
ummmm...... Since when does Gabe launch content on Steam? E-mail the Steam guys and give 'em a nudge, say, "we want our videos!"

arent steam and valve cohouts (pardon my spelling)

Oh, halelujah... new content! Dream flipping come true. I'm having such a good day, this would totally top it.

you can't they arent out yet.... ARgg n00bs :D:D :p:p

yeah i feel youre pain :D

i have DSL now and i use it like 8 GB's a month (dont have a limit :D)

so... maybe im just making it worse but look at the bright side... you have a life :) i don't stupid internet is taking it over :)

They work together, but that doesn't mean he uploads the vid. Those bastards at Steam prob have the vid and are sitting there laughing, slowly putting it in the cd tray and removing it.

It be funny to see Gabe go in there and bust a cap in there asses!

No, I know Gabe himself doesn't really upload the vids to Steam... it was just a dreamy fantasy in my head. Like Christmas, or watermelon that doesn't taste like paper.

huh? BTW, why am I a Headcrab, i was a zombie yesterday? Im shrinking!

Back