New Whitelist Information

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Seems like our whitelist system has been changed around or something... and instead of using whatever file we had before, it's now using the online mynecraft thing and the in game admin commands to add people to the whitelist don't seem to be adding people to that one. VERY FRUSTRATING.

I added most people, but there are still some of you out there who have been joining in the past couple weeks who might not be on my list I had.

If you can't get in due to whitelist problems, please post in this thread. I'll try to add you to the thing when I get time.

Honestly I'm probably going to need some of the admins to help out on managing the mynecraft account itself to due this shit... since it's all becoming way too much for me to handle with work and all. People I can really trust.

Can you add AwfullyAluminum, please.

Was working today for 6 hours, then had to do other things. Sorry guys.

I added you mellish and whoever Pi's evil minion is. Somebody's acting awfully aluminum today!

Err, add BumBum. I'm kind of confused... we switched to another server?

I haven't been on the forums very much lately, so I'm kind of behind on what's going on. Sorry.

Err, add BumBum. I'm kind of confused... we switched to another server?

I haven't been on the forums very much lately, so I'm kind of behind on what's going on. Sorry.

You're already on it.

Back