No Ego Is Bigger Than Microsoft's

Where?

No, I'm ****ing serious, where are these people "rubbing it in your face?" Is this some shitty forum you visit, or do they come to your work and brag about how many no scopes they got in their latest match? Are they tea bagging you in your sleep? Please do tell.

You can find them on any site that even mentions Halo. And yes I have had Halo brought up at work, in ***king Sudan of all places! One of the most run-down, uncivilised and poorest countries in the world, and a British colleague walks behind me and randomly asked if I knew that a new Halo was coming out next year (he had a 360 at the house). We're in the middle of the ***king desert and I cant get away from Halo news.

Halo fans are like rats, you're never more than a click away from one of the bas**rds.

And you probably walk past a few every time you go out. Its scary stuff man.

you address me by calling out halo fans, and i am one of them. and i have heard of all those people and games, and so have probably millions more. you say i don't know you, when you don't know them.

Okay. I see your point. I'm not dissing Halo, though. I have fun playing it with my friends. The article just got me fired up and I spoke from my asshole a bit.

You can find them on any site that even mentions Halo. And yes I have had Halo brought up at work, in ***king Sudan of all places! One of the most run-down, uncivilised and poorest countries in the world, and a British colleague walks behind me and randomly asked if I knew that a new Halo was coming out next year (he had a 360 at the house). We're in the middle of the ***king desert and I cant get away from Halo news.

Halo fans are like rats, you're never more than a click away from one of the bas**rds.

You know who won't stop talking about Halo and is really annoying? You. :LOL:

There are feverish fans of a lot of other games like Counter Strike, MGS, God of War, Call of Duty, WoW, etc. I don't really care for those games and I don't really like hearing about how great they are. But you made this thread to talk about how people won't stop talking about Halo. That's bewildering.

EDIT: Oh shit, they got jetpacks in that shit now. That looks pretty tight.

So you hate it for the sake of hating it? People like things and it pisses you off, that's quite bewildering.

dynasty is amazing. he makes this thread saying that halo isn't the biggest game franchise around, and then goes onto say that he cannot escape it, even in the desert.

it's ****ing big, dude.

You can find them on any site that even mentions Halo.
Like this one? The site where you mentioned Halo? Yeah they're really crawling out of the woodwork man.

Oh god one of them just touched me. I think I can feel his fanboyism rubbing off on me. Someone fetch the bleach.

And yes I have had Halo brought up at work, in ***king Sudan of all places! One of the most run-down, uncivilised and poorest countries in the world, and a British colleague walks behind me and randomly asked if I knew that a new Halo was coming out next year (he had a 360 at the house). We're in the middle of the ***king desert and I cant get away from Halo news.

This is kind of like the movie Pulse except with Halo players instead of internet ghosts. Which is actually a little less retarded.

EDIT: Oh shit, they got jetpacks in that shit now. That looks pretty tight.
Jetpack is kind of useless actually. :(

Edit: Oh, except on rocket fight. Hell yes rocket fight.

Well, I'm just going off one screenshot. ..

But I envisioned it sort of like a slightly higher, more sustained jump. WHICH SOUNDS AWESOME.

Then I tried to imagine the gameplay where it's totally hard to control - like a real jetpack, I guess - fighting gravity, dealing with momentum, and landing safely, and stuff.

Ever play that classic arcade game Lunar Lander? **** yes, try landing a lander on the moon in a specific point with just the right amount of thrust to keep from damaging the craft - THAT. Except with jetpack on a soldier's back with limited fuel. That sounds like a platformer FPS I'd like.

(Lunar Lander)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRdJ_uLn_s

dude, firefight. jetpack is amazing for firefight. elite with sword or brute with hammer coming at you? jetpack right over him, assassination from behind when you land.

Man, I used jetpacks all the time in the Reach Beta. The are really useful IMO, so long as you are smart as to when you use it, because it can leave you out there like a sitting duck.

1221452032366lo1.jpg

Whenever I see Will Smith these days I get so angry, he went from being a funny guy to an incredibly arrogant douche who on top of that also is a staunch supporter of Scientology!:x

Back