No Minerva's Den DLC for PC

sorry guys this was a pretty good DLC pack and probably one of the best value for money DLC i've ever played aswell :(

it's things like this that make me stick primarily to console gaming instead of full on pc gaming, publishers don't give the pc the respect it deserves ;__;

*leers at ubisoft especially* :flame:

sorry guys this was a pretty good DLC pack and probably one of the best value for money DLC i've ever played aswell :(

it's things like this that make me stick primarily to console gaming instead of full on pc gaming, publishers don't give the pc the respect it deserves ;__;

Worth buying for 360, then? Was thinking of getting some DLC for games I have now I have a new credit card.

oh yeah if you already have bioshock 2 on 360 i definitely recommend minerva's den

2K is being 2K as usual

I had considered getting Bioshock 2 in the future, even willing to tolerate GFWL for it. I think I'll scrap my plans for that in the future. If they are going to give PC Gamers the back seat treatment, I will return the favor. I've already tolerated other developers giving PC Gamers the back seat treatment in the past, such as Epic, Monolith, even Infinity Ward. This has got to stop.

I'm starting to think that Valve ise the only major developer that actually do give a damn about the PC. Many others that talk about how much they love the PC are mainly talking out of their asses, especially Microsoft and Epic.

Don't forget Blizzard. That is about the only PC-exclusive dev still around.

I'm starting to think that Valve ise the only major developer that actually do give a damn about the PC. Many others that talk about how much they love the PC are mainly talking out of their asses, especially Microsoft and Epic.

funnily enough valve and indie devs are pretty much all i buy for pc nowadays so yea i completely agree with you.

*bows head in humility to gabe*

they have admitted to toying around with the idea though.

they have admitted to toying around with the idea though.

Yup. Wasn't SC: Ghost meant to be multiplatform? That game never came to fruition though and they haven't released any console titles (yet, at least).

Oops, I knew I forgot something. Sorry. :eek:

It's a damn shame that they aren't bringing these 2 DLCs to the PC, since Singleplayer DLC is pretty rare. And on the topic of Blizzard and Consoles, years ago I did hear some rumors of Blizzard showing some interest in bringing Diablo 2 to the Consoles but that rumor was shot down.

years ago I did hear some rumors of Blizzard showing some interest in bringing Diablo 2 to the PC but that rumor was shot down.

You know, I have heard somewhere that actually happened!

(I know it's a typo but I couldn't help myself ;))

You know, I have heard somewhere that actually happened!

(I know it's a typo but I couldn't help myself ;))

O.O

OH CRAP, I MEANT CONSOLES!! Yeah, it was "Consoles" that I meant. Sorry about that, I'd better fix this now. I didn't get much sleep last night (no thanks to allergies) so I'm ound to make a mistake or two today.

Really though. What good did it do for them to not release DLC on the PC? It can only increase profits.

Yup. Wasn't SC: Ghost meant to be multiplatform? That game never came to fruition though and they haven't released any console titles (yet, at least).

Ghost was definitely supposed to be a primarily console title. I'm not sure if it was even slated for release on PC. All the info about that game is so ephemeral that it's hard to tell.

Also, Starcraft 64 for the N64 was a console title :p but I don't think Blizz themselves actually developed it.

wow what a surprise, does anyone know of ANY dlc that went to pc, nickel and diming not-quite-expansions really seems to be a console thing

wow what a surprise, does anyone know of ANY dlc that went to pc, nickel and diming not-quite-expansions really seems to be a console thing

It is coming to PC after all. Check out the link in Kupo's last post.

Yeah but that is the exception that proves the rule, they are not selling it merely providing long past its console release to appease a large part of their customers. No one sells dlc for pc games because most of it is a ripoff, this however does not look like it

Also love the excuses they come up with for PC neglect

Back