No more time

SpArKs

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I do not have the time to admin my gaming forum. Its a PR 4 and has a new version of phpBB3. Now if anyone is willing to co-admin the site for me that would be just great! I can change to software if requested. The site is http://www.gamesters-paradise.com/

Anyone interested?

You don't have the time to admin a forum that has no posts or threads?

It was vBulletin. I could convert the old db, if I had one.

This reminds me rather of XBS General Gamming, run by our very own FakeBadger.

XBS Gamming was epic, this guy is just looking for free advertising if I'm not mistaken. *sharpens pickaxe of bannage*

Meh. I'm not going to mod a busy place, **** that, Mr. Amelie.

I'd mod here (I never seem to freaking leave) but they've enough guys doing that already.

I think anyone would enjoy modding here. You see, theres a distinct difference between here and the place your modding at :p

It's the difference of working at a homoerotic strip club and working at a dollar store....

HL2.net is the homoerotic strip club, much more entertaining.

I think anyone would enjoy modding here. You see, theres a distinct difference between here and the place your modding at :p

It's the difference of working at a homoerotic strip club and working at a dollar store....

HL2.net is the homoerotic strip club, much more entertaining.

Eh well I generally like most people here.

Wow, it's a busy forum, I can see that you want help.

I haven't got time to monitor and maintain it anymore, so I'm giving someone else the chance to have a go and try and make some good out of it.

All I ask is for some help, in return the opportunity to run a forum.

It might not be busy yet, monkey, but has potential to be. I already have a AdWords campaign setup for it and it has thousands of back-links already.

I got IP bant. I'm sorry.. I was trying to be funny. Pleeeeease unban meh!

Back