No Tf2 Updates till '09 :(

Awwww :(

I guess L4D and the Christmas Holidays have to take their toll.

Aw well...we did get 3 updates this year so its pretty cool. I like how they say "free updates." Hahaha, eat it.

eh, that's fine with me. Between Far Cry 2, RA3, Fallout 3, and L4D, there will be enough gaming to go around.

So when us 360 players get our mega update sometime in the ending months of this year. We'll all be on the same track next year. This could mean Valves console people will stay with the PC devs and we get new class/map updates a few weeks or a month after you guys (I really hope a few days after). And hopefully we'll get fixing updates (-50 Pyro health front stab fix ect.) every other month.

That'll never happen. MS will charge you for every update so it might be fair to say that Valve might patch the 360 version after another 3 class updates.

09 isn't what I would want, but it's what everyone should expect; valve normally takes this long

right?

09 isn't what I would want, but it's what everyone should expect; valve normally takes this long

right?

absolutely, I wasn't expecting anything this year anyway.

That'll never happen. MS will charge you for every update so it might be fair to say that Valve might patch the 360 version after another 3 class updates.

I don't care if they charge, I'll pay. I'll pay 20 if I get the Weapon/map update a week after PC I really don't care. Please Valve don't make us wait anymore.

If they can charge $10 for 12 maps and 8 wepons. They can charge $2 for one or two maps and 3 new weapons.

If Valve really wants to follow through with giving us content they need to get over it. Microsoft will make you charge theres nothing you can do about it. Doing anything to fight it will fail and will make us 360 players wait a lot longer then we need to. Just deal with making us pay!

Sucks.

I don't really see why, every 2 months seems appropriate for new maps, weapons and sound files etc.

I mean they made the Heavy Update was made in 2 months, which was the biggest of the 3 including the whole Arena idea with 5 maps for it and a new payload map, all which play brilliantly.

Back