Novint Falcon Left 4 Dead Support and Giveaway

responding to ereased post of Pi Mu Rho :

Again I'm not even complaing just trying to improve your sistem... He posted 3 times not fair... anyone could post like 10 times?

then you used the argument of post count ... I said not on rules... this is it... but i'm fine with it...

I wasn't responding to you ;) just to what was implied that I was only on the site from now on just for the prizes... -.-'''

;)

I'm smiling at the people who registered just to post in this thread to try to win something. Anyways, good job Dekstar!

They do international shipping now, so you should just go through the purchase steps to buy one, remembering to use the HL2NET referral code!

Haha, no I won't =P. How long is that offer valid for anyway?

I'm smiling at the people who registered just to post in this thread to try to win something. Anyways, good job Dekstar!

and why is that may I know?

Just curious... because you could be the one to do that and there was nothing wrong with it because of the rules of the giveaway, people may even think that is supposed to be a call for them to join the site the most aweson way there is...

If it wasn't you could smile and troll them ;) hummm (me as well) but this is not the case

ps: have to go now... later I will check the rest of the flaming ;)

I want a falcon, but I just don't have the money at the moment :( I'll have to wait

Never heard of this device but it looks really interesting and cool.

Haha, no I won't =P. How long is that offer valid for anyway?
I think Pi is right in that the referral code is non-expiring, but the discounted price is only for this week, I believe.

and why is that may I know?

Just curious... because you could be the one to do that and there was nothing wrong with it because of the rules of the giveaway, people may even think that is supposed to be a call for them to join the site the most aweson way there is...

If it wasn't you could smile and troll them ;) hummm (me as well) but this is not the case

ps: have to go now... later I will check the rest of the flaming ;)

Did I say anything was wrong with joining a site to win something? No, I didn't, but I guess you didn't notice that while you were reading my short and simple post, right? I simply find it funny that people do things like this, is that wrong? I think I don't have to answer that question for you; you're smart enough to understand.

Also, let me point something out to you: my first post wasn't in a contest thread, so you can't type, "because you could be the one to do that." I'm a little taken aback from your behavior towards me even though we've just met, and I think your assumptions were a little too quick. How about we start over; hello, my name's Shem, and I'm pleased to meet you.

Did I say anything was wrong with joining a site to win something? No, I didn't, but I guess you didn't notice that while you were reading my short and simple post, right? I simply find it funny that people do things like this, is that wrong? I think I don't have to answer that question for you; you're smart enough to understand.

Also, let me point something out to you: my first post wasn't in a contest thread, so you can't type, "because you could be the one to do that." I'm a little taken aback from your behavior towards me even though we've just met, and I think your assumptions were a little too quick. How about we start over; hello, my name's Shem, and I'm pleased to meet you.

lol :p this is the internet you can't see the face expressions in foruns.. etc.

My name is Laranjeira btw... and I'm Portuguese... and you "sir" responded well as I thought you were flaming the ones who did register for this. As other member clearly did, when you said smile I believed it was in a "make a joke of them" way.. sory if I was too agressive.

This may not be the best topic to know me and talk sooo I responded only to what did indeed made me register but you will see me more often as I played all hl series and l4d and css and tf2 a lot.. when I have time..

as for the "you could be the one to do that." anyone could... ;)

cumps, DS.

I suppose I could have used a smiley face to show I wasn't being sarcastic: :)

I don't use them a lot though, just a couple of times when I decide to show my facial expression at the moment, which I usually don't.

I don't feel that lucky, to be honest.

Edit:

Oops, way too late. :|

Congrats to dekstar! [strike]/me curses being a staff member[/strike]

As for everyone else who missed out, don't forget that the Falcon is on sale for their special L4D launch, and if you enter "HL2NET" as the referral code, you get a further 20% discount off the current price!

That's £84 if you buy the white bundle with the OB, Penumbra and the pistol which has already been reduced $80! Look at me, I'm like a little promoter.

That's £84 if you buy the white bundle with the OB, Penumbra and the pistol which has already been reduced $80! Look at me, I'm like a little promoter.

Wait, what happens if you don't buy the pistol.

Certainly tempting, but I just can't blow $140.

(Did I do my science maths right?)

Damn you Dekstar. I will find you and steal that falcon of yours.
Mwahaha you'll have you pry it from my cold, dead hands! And that quote actually works in reference to the Falcon!

Does anyone know the price from the Novint site to send one of these to England?

I believe that shipping outside the US and Canada is $90

Well, it's a big, heavy box. That's the actual shipping cost to Novint - no handling charges tacked on.

Shame and I can't find anywhere in the UK to pick one up. Any other giveaways coming up?

Back