[NSFW] Image Dump II

Status
Not open for further replies.
dah.jpg

lol does anyone actually get the joke??? look at the leafs...

but yeah all of that information is false and only ment to scare people

I don't get it... what, they're not marijuana leaves? But they have the same ones printed on all the other pages, which I'm guessing are about different drugs. It's probably just some crappy background they chose...

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here.

Those leaves are on every picture, look at the one to the right, different text, so I'm sure different drug....I think it's just generic.

It's just stupid, fallasies. Silly D.A.R.E.-type shit. It's funny becuase marijuana seems have the exact opposite effect on people.

he just found it awesome and thats it.....no funnies at all

PS: read text before the pic

I did, I was still expecting something funny, like the skin on the ant-lions. Damn me for expecting :(

No that other antlion pic looked cooler. My one that is, the picture as a whole. Firstly I have never seen it before, secondly it has HDR, thirdly, well it's just cool..

You can look at this cool ant-lion pic from ep2 instead! :D !

DUDE WTF i have stayed away from EP2 media ever since it was announced so i would be suprised by every single creator/weapon or event in the game. Seriously people are trying to avoid media to fully experiance the games themselves...ffs thanks alot

obcount.png

Got bored, decided to play with PHP image editing stuff. If it doesn't update, either your browser is showing you a cached version or my script ****ed up.

Edit: It's a countdown to the Orange Box release date, if that wasn't readily apparent.

DRAGOON THAT IS AMAZING!!

please share your script with the mods..so they can put it up as a timer..

obcount.png

No that other antlion pic looked cooler. My one that is, the picture as a whole. Firstly I have never seen it before, secondly it has HDR, thirdly, well it's just cool..
Uhhh... I don't think it had HDR. That picture was one of the first HL2 pictures released. Very old. No way they could have had HDR in Source back in 2003.

That pic was one of the first valve released pics.

It was sent to PCGamer magazine shortly after they announced Hl2 at E3.

It represents a very early beta.

DRAGOON THAT IS AMAZING!!

please share your script with the mods..so they can put it up as a timer..

If they want it, they can have it. It's a pretty simple script though. I got the main part of it (the countdown timer) elsewhere, because it was 5 AM and I didn't feel like coding one from scratch. The code that adds the countdown text to the image is only 8 lines of code. (There's also an .htaccess file to make the webserver direct requests for obcount.png, which doesn't actually exist, to the correct PHP file, and the font file that's used for the text)

If they want it, they can have it. It's a pretty simple script though. I got the main part of it (the countdown timer) elsewhere, because it was 5 AM and I didn't feel like coding one from scratch. The code that adds the countdown text to the image is only 8 lines of code. (There's also an .htaccess file to make the webserver direct requests for obcount.png, which doesn't actually exist, to the correct PHP file, and the font file that's used for the text)

so thats how you do it !!!! , i always wondered how you reroute stuff like that , thanks.

can you please pm that pic to one of the mods..

\:D/
. |
/ \

i still love the happy dude..

wow ... that guy is "loaded". he has just about everything a guy could ever want. over compensating much ? lol.

it'd be a trillion times better if that room belonged to a hot bitch...

That guy is the luckiest guy on the planet..

thats the kind of set up you hack microsoft or the CIA with, cos the coms are so awesome and if your home is raided, you got yer gunz...

i think he/she has one pc for each monitor , also its obviously fake. he/she probably got a bunch of friends to pitch in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back