Obama voters don't know jack shit.

Cherry picking FTL.

And this applies to no matter what the intent of the interviewing is. Whether it's for making Obama supporters look bad, or McCain supporters look bad. Usually these sorts of things involves a whole slew of interviews and then they pick the ones that adopt what they want to try and prove. They might throw in a couple of the people who knew what they were talking about to make it seem like a couple knew something, but all the rest didn't.

That's what happens when you live in a democracy. And with the power of the editing room you can make anyone's supporters look like total idiots. So to continue to try and spread the myth that Obama supporters are somehow less educated than McCain supporters is down right dishonest. Yes, they did find one McCain supporter. But why did they chose Harlem to do this in?

You'll find stupid people on both sides obviously. Cherry Picking indeed.

obama supporters = majority of americans

americans are the stupides ...oh wait, try that again

americans are the ..wait

americans ....

what? why are you looking at me like that? it's either that or I simply put the blame on the few stupids that are featured in the video and not all 300,000,000 of them ..like a normal person would

americans are the ..wait

americans ....

what? why are you looking at me like that? it's either that or I simply put the blame on the few stupids that are featured in the video and not all 300,000,000 of them ..like a normal person would

it's falling apart lol!

I bet we could do that the other way round (Like at the end) with Mccain and Obamas policies showing that people are voting so they get a white president.

lol

Moar like "some americans didnt know the policies of the candidates they were supporting" amirite?

Yes. I am.

I think when people select a candidate to vote for, they should get a multiple choice question: asking what their running mate is, what their policies are, etc.

so for example, Obama:
1. Biden, pro choice, pro gun control, etc.
2. Biden, pro life, pro gun, etc.
3. Palin, pro choice, pro gun control, etc.
4. Palin, pro life, pro gun, etc.

In this case, the voter would select 1 and their vote would be counted, any other vote would appear to be counted but wouldn't be added to the official tally.

And this is why I'm not in charge of anything.

There are borderline retarded people supporting both parties. The point was that unfortunately many uneducated black people voted for either candidate, apparently w/out really knowing who they were. Who knows if the majority of black people voted this way; all we do know is something like 90% of black voters polled this election voted for Obama. Regardless, the video was entertaining.(Btw, I am not intentionally trying to fuel the fire.)

americans are the ..wait

americans ....

This sadly.

Americans rock!

There are borderline retarded people supporting both parties. The point was that unfortunately many uneducated black people voted for either candidate, apparently w/out really knowing who they were. Who knows if the majority of black people voted this way; all we do know is something like 90% of black voters polled this election voted for Obama. Regardless, the video was entertaining.(Btw, I am not intentionally trying to fuel the fire.)

Right, 90% of blacks voted for Obama not because Obama is a democrat but because blacks are just that ****ing stupid. It's the exact same reason that about 90% of blacks voted for Kerry in 2004, because Kerry was black, right?

to be fair 90% of uneducated christians voted for McCain ..the other 10% voted bush ..the figures for Educated Christian voters havent come in yet ...because educated christians are hard to find

<runs>

Back