Oh hai thar

Jintor

Didn't Get Temp-Banned
Reaction score
lol i herd liek this forum likes hl2 and i think hl2 is kinda good maybe? But i'm better at halo and team fortress and stuff so liek i hope you all are - no, I can't keep this up, goddamnit. Hey HL2.net, I'm back! What's happening?

Ah, exactly the same as I remember it.

Fuck you Jintor, you broke my heart when you left. You can't just waltz back in here and think everything's fine again.

Traitor!

We missed you! I think. Actually, I didn't know you were gone-gone. I thought you just stopped posting so much. :p

How could you break our hearts and just come back like this? WHERE ARE MY FLOWERS?

I haven't started showing off just yet : P

A few days ago, I noticed I hadn't seen you around in a while. I was considering asking around. I wondered if you left because Saturos was banned.

Oh, and welcome back. Mornings have been slow here lately. (morning for me, when you normally post)

Saturos got banned? D:

Man, I can't even remember if I hated that guy or not now

Leave again and I'll delete you on facebook. Maybe I should do that anyway actually. I added about 3 HL2.net people and then never bothered interacting with them on it.

I'm still your friend Jintor baby.

But only because you have me in your sig.

I can't believe you don't have that dog avatar anymore, Krynn

Pi changed it. The only reason I'm keeping it is because I think its prevented me from getting infractions.

And because Pi has eternal and absolute control of his soul.

If I were able, I would infraction you for talking such rot about my master.

Back