oh my god cute cute cute

Awwwwwwwww...

I wonder what they're saying. XD

Cats tend to keep going on like that if you meow back to them.

Hey what the **** are you some kind of ****ing cute Grinch. THAT WAS ADORABLE. You're obviously just bitter about some lost love or something.

What? I love cats. I'm just sayin', if you meow at your cats, they talk back. You can carry on a conversation with them.

...but thank you for bringing up lost loves, you jackass. OH GOD WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME

cats are so painfully cute

do want om nom nom

left cat: now what this dumbass is doing?
right cat: just act normal
Lcat: he is video recording us, why he do that everytime?
Rcat: just keep acting normal you know how those humans are fascinated by our specie
Lcat: they wouldnt be so fascinated when we inject the chips into theyr brains and the pumping tubes to their asses
Rcat: yeah but keep whit the plan and keep acting normally, they would fall very easily
Lcat: stupid human stop filming!
Rcat: is not that big deal, here...the back of my ear is itching can you scratch it?..

and why are you browsing that site?

Pretty cute.

I have found out that darkside's comment is true. But, you dont have to just meow at them. For some reason, if you cough or clear your throat near my cat, then she'll meow at you, and keep doing it for as long as you keep coughing. Its pretty strange.

If I so much as look at my cat, she'll meow at me.

Pretty cute.

I have found out that darkside's comment is true. But, you dont have to just meow at them. For some reason, if you cough or clear your throat near my cat, then she'll meow at you, and keep doing it for as long as you keep coughing. Its pretty strange.

cat: "stop doing that shit is annoying, stop doing that! goddamed! just wait till your sleep...cuz you will not wake up again for the blade trough your troat"

I find this is only true of my cat when she wants something from me... to go outside or to be fed.

Any other time she looks at me like I'm a dumbass... which may be true because I'm meowing to a cat.

I once, in a fit of agitation because the cat wouldn't shut up one time, told her to speak english.

EDIT: That is a weird meow those cats are doing... haven't heard my cat meow like that.

Anyways, the conversation is cleraly erotic.

"Hey, I want to lick you."
"What? No way!"
"Oh come on... I want to lick you all day long."
"That sounds a bit gay, don't you think?"
"I won't tell anybody we did it."
"Yeah, okay let's do it."

I thought it was going to be a 'scare video' for a sec. I'm very jumpy about those so I always turn the volume down and skip ahead. This one came out clean... this time... :O

... and yes, very cute.

Joule is god for finding that vid. I am laughing my ass of..

cats: since when?
since always
arghhhh (I lol'ed so freaking hard)

As being the owner of eleven cats (all of them outside), I find that extremely adorable. The cat on the left looks like my cat named Magnusson.

Hahahah, im so glad I checked back in this thread. Awesome find Joule.

My younger brother has better videos of his two cats. Maybe I'll have him post them on youtube.

P.S. I think the only thing those two are plotting is getting their freak on!

Back