One of the L4D characters will die in the upcoming DLC

Reaction score
http://www.destructoid.com/one-left-4-dead-character-will-die-in-the-upcoming-dlc-168409.phtml

Very interesting indeed. A team member will have to sacrifice him or herself to save the rest. Also, the upcoming L4D2 DLC will allow you to meet 3 of the survivors of L4D1.

This is what I call quality DLC.

Valve will be releasing some comics for L4D, giving the idealized interpretation of the events, which means the death of one of the survivors will be canon. My bet is on Zoey, because Valve couldn't be this predictable. Though in the game we could choose who will die.

This is already posted in the news and announcement. Just thought I'd bring some L4D discussion in the L4D area. Lock if appropriate

I think it will be :error: SIMILAR THREAD DETECTED :error:

It will be whoever is lowest on health.

Bill -_- Hes old and needs to die, (No offense Bill lovers...)

personally, im a bill fan and i think hes done too much to die now, i mean, he fought in vietnam, twice, and survived a zombie apocalypse.. i really think that louis will die because hes the one with no attitude and starts to scream help even when hes not beying attacked by zombies... so i think bill is not a possible option for people who will die in l4d2's dlc

personally, im a bill fan and i think hes done too much to die now, i mean, he fought in vietnam, twice, and survived a zombie apocalypse.. i really think that louis will die because hes the one with no attitude and starts to scream help even when hes not beying attacked by zombies... so i think bill is not a possible option for people who will die in l4d2's dlc

The DLC already came out. It was Bill.

Back