Orange Box PS3 in December

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Electronic Arts has confirmed that The Orange Box for PlayStation 3 will be released in Europe next month on 14th December, though Valve has told Eurogamer that it still to-be-confirmed. [br]<brThe PS3 version is being developed by EA in the UK, and faced a lot of delays and had even slipped into 2008, according to some sources. But fear no more PS3 players ( European players at least ) the Orange box is coming to you next month! So mark you calender. [br]The PS3 version is being developed by EA in the UK, and faced a lot of delays and had even slipped into 2008, according to some sources. But fear no more PS3 players ( European players at least ) the Orange box is coming to you next month! So mark you calender.

EA are developing it. Of course it's going to be out for December. ;)

Nice. Maybe there would actually be a point of getting a PS3.

I think Valve arent confirmed because they'll want to give it a run through and do their own bug-testing in house first. Perhaps.

Nice. Maybe there would actually be a point of getting a PS3.

bleh, I love my ps3 :)

if ornage box has mouse/keyboard I might consider it just to play it on the surround and big tv.. but then again, buying the same game twice....

I can only guess that it's being delayed because they're removing all of Kelly Bailey's untrendy electronic music and replacing it with a generic rap soundtrack.

I read that as "Episode 3 in December". God damn it.

Also, much lol at Apocalypse's post.

Back