o8fPY.jpg

CIGUi.jpg

HcjAn.jpg

RjELa.jpg

And the best one:
SJCqw.jpg

Because his avatar is this:
XVG3c.jpg

And thats Neil Patrick Harris, a gay actor.

Didn't know Neil was gay.

What's there to say about this really. Good for Oreo.
Two very good things come from this. One, a major company openly supports homosexuality and that generally boosts spirits and whatnot. Two, ignorant retards expose themselves to the internet and get attacked for it, which will do some damage to anti-gay sentiment overall.

Also I really want to eat that oreo.

Not because I'm gay

Edit: It's also depressing that we still are in a time where people are openly hateful like that on a site like Twitter where everyone can read them. Like, does that really mean that all of their friends who might read their tweets are okay with them saying that? What an awful thing to think about.

I can't imagine it the human brain is only capable of imagine 3 distinct flavors at once.

I'd have to taste it for myself to find out what it's really like.

Nabisco is perhaps the single most progressive biscuit and snackfood company in all of America

Perhaps we should boycott them because of their shameless and corporate misuse of an important symbol to attempt to tap into a growing trend of "hey gay people, we don't have a problem, please spend your far-higher than average incomes with us"

I will not be buying Oreos anymore because I hate rainbows and this Oreo has all of the colours of a rainbow in it.

F*ck rainbows.

They skipped indigo? Where's indigo? WHERE IS IT?

So is it like, each sold separately? or do I get a pack of these ****ers? they'd be all squished.

also does twist lick dunk still apply

But I don;'t like sweet tea.

Either way anyone that actually enjoys Oreos is wrong and I hope you all feel bad for liking them because you are completely wrong about everything in life.

EDIT: btw your a dirty canadian frostback you should go back to your tribe in asutralia and tell the africans how gay your butt is LMAO

DJne

Silly people who are all like "I love Oreos but I won't be buying them anymore because of this". Some things in life are far more important than politics. Like delicious milky cream surrounded by yummy crispy chocolate-like biscuit stuff.

Also, those people are full of shit. One time, I tried to boycott Hunky Dories because of their deeply misogynistic billboard ads. It lasted about a week. They were just too crinkly and salty and awesome for me to give up for the sake of my feminist opinions.

Anyway, I figure you've reached a new level of fanaticism when you let your political ideals interfere with your preference in high-calorie snacks.

Experienced a similarly daft incident over here this year. Some people started boycotting Kingsmill baked products because they'd added the 'Halal' label to their packaging.

There was posts on their Facebook page basically along the lines of "I aint eatin no dirty Mooslim food u lost yourself a customerz" despite the fact that the ingredients in the products hadn't changed and a Halal Certified label on the back is purely for Muslims and doesn't affect Non-Muslims in any way shape or form. It just tells them whether their lifestyle allows them to eat it or not.

But I don;'t like sweet tea.

Either way anyone that actually enjoys Oreos is wrong and I hope you all feel bad for liking them because you are completely wrong about everything in life.

EDIT: btw your a dirty canadian frostback you should go back to your tribe in asutralia and tell the africans how gay your butt is LMAO
My butt isn't gay. BUT YOUR DICK IS OLOLOLO

WHY NOT START A BONFIRE N GIT R DONE YEEE HAAWWW THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN.

Oreo's are god damn good. Mint ones make my jeans tight. You don't even know, the Oreo's in the states probably have 300 times the sugar. I would use the cream as lube to rape your white-boy ass.

This whole thing is hilarious, ridiculous and infuriating.
One image of a rainbow cookie and all of a sudden the internet gets filled with comments about how the gays are destroying the USA.
Where is the train of thought behind that conclusion? Flowchart anyone?

This whole thing is hilarious, ridiculous and infuriating.
One image of a rainbow cookie and all of a sudden the internet gets filled with comments about how the gays are destroying the USA.
Where is the train of thought behind that conclusion? Flowchart anyone?
That sounds like Homo talk to me. GET THE FLAMING TORCHES.

Clearly those colors do exist because they were made with them

or maybe they just took an oreo into photoshop for ten minutes

it aint even a real cookie

8UA4c.jpg

Photoshop? Really Oreo? Even more of a reason to boycott.

You guys are stupid if you thought it was real for even one god damn second.

Lol Krynn, I noticed the Neil Patrick Harris avatar too and got so confused. Wonder how many people would "boycott" that show if his sexual orientation became more common knowledge.

It's hardly surprising, but still really sad to see. All I really hope for is that this kind of hatred for homosexuality becomes as looked down upon as racism (even that is still prevalent, but you wouldn't see nearly as many assholes making terrible comments like this).

Edit: It's also depressing that we still are in a time where people are openly hateful like that on a site like Twitter where everyone can read them. Like, does that really mean that all of their friends who might read their tweets are okay with them saying that? What an awful thing to think about.

I don't think it should be too surprising to find that like-minded people look for and form groups with each other. This goes for HL2.net as much as it goes for openly hateful circles of people. I don't even find it upsetting anymore. I just wish they'd have as much exposure to what they hate for them to begin to realize that their hatred is unnecessary. Would this be too much to ask for of them, though?

I had a friend on facebook (who actually did know in real life) was was exactly like the people in those screencaps. Whenever he said stupid shit (like about the mosque in New York) me and a couple other people would not be ok with him saying that and would argue with him on it. He's since de-friended everyone who would argue with him. So I guess thats why they feel safe saying such full-on-retard comments.

Corporations exploiting civil rights issues to make money is good for the economy.

I had a friend on facebook (who actually did know in real life) was was exactly like the people in those screencaps. Whenever he said stupid shit (like about the mosque in New York) me and a couple other people would not be ok with him saying that and would argue with him on it. He's since de-friended everyone who would argue with him. So I guess thats why they feel safe saying such full-on-retard comments.

Man, that sucks. I have a few friends who post neutral/no-stance questions or statements on their walls and have a bunch of people from both sides of the argument state why they defend their views. What's gained is actual thoughtful discussion coming from both sides, as well as the occasional amusement. As good as it is to surround yourself with people who think like you, it's kind of boring to be in on a perpetual circlejerk, although I guess facebook was never meant to be a place for thoughtful discussion anyway.

If anyone I was linked to on a Social Networking site said dumb shit like that, I'd delete them within seconds.

That's usually what I do, but the thing is that sometimes the people that turn out to be somewhat bigoted are long-time friends or otherwise people you can't immediately delete. What is preferable here, at least for me, is to introduce some kind of message in their comments (or elsewhere) that'll strike a very subtle dissonance in their minds about their own thoughts. It sometimes is the case that they'll end up deleting me for it, but I can only hope to be doing the lord's work by not necessarily winning them over to my side, but simply getting them to see and perhaps understand the opposing view.

Meh, lucky for me I haven't had a case of any long-time friends displaying serious bigotry over things like race and sexuality thus far. The most my friends display is bigotry over trivial shit like game consoles and sports.

I don't really have a lot of people on Facebook in the first place, to be fair. Probably because I rarely ever add people, I just let them add me if they want to and then I decide whether to accept. Worst case is I get someone that I knew from school or college or someone I know vaguely through mutual friends or something, so I have no qualms deleting them if they start with Homophobia and the like, just because it's not something I wanna see on my Homepage or something I want to be associated with.

Perhaps we should boycott them because of their shameless and corporate misuse of an important symbol to attempt to tap into a growing trend of "hey gay people, we don't have a problem, please spend your far-higher than average incomes with us"
Ah yes, Oreo: Cookies for the wealthy. Introducing new caviar flavour triple-stuffed oreo dusted with saffron.

Back