Over the top Infamous 2 video is awesome

Looks great, wasn't a fan of the first one but this looks really good.

I still have not played the first. It looked a little boring frankly. Maybe it isn't, but this one looks awesome. I personally like the character changes they made too from what I have seen of the first one in videos and such. I am looking forward to this looking even better when it releases!

Liking the destruction, and the way it zooms in for a second when you get explosion'd like a comic book is a pretty neat effect. Hope you can speed up the power line surfing though, he couldn't even keep up with a slowly moving car...

inFamous 1 never sucked me in enough to finish the game, will see if this one does.

This made me want Prototype 2 really badly. That's all.

Loved the first one.

To be honest, not liking the look and animations of this one. They're using the same character but with a different look and different voice..and he somehow now has hair.

Keep my fingers crossed that that video was just beta-build footage or something.

that was awesome!! Looks MUCH better than the first, Cinematic action, great graphics, likable protagonist, faster and more fluid movement.

Color me impressed :)

still want prototype 2 mind :|

I wanted to play the game, too bad it was for PS3.

So instead, I played Prototype... Which from what I hear is on the same level as Infamous, crappiness speaking.

Trying to compare Prototype to Infamous is like comparing butter to diamonds.

Infamous was so superior its in a different galaxy.

Oh for dickbutt's sake not this bullshit again. They're completely different god damn games. One is about frying people with defibrillator hands and surfing powerlines as a bald guy while the other is about running around and power bombing people into gibs as an elderly woman off her meds. Stop comparing them.

http://kotaku.com/5578741/new-infamous-2-gameplay-is-over-over-the-top

You and Michael McWhertor have oddly similar vocabularies!

over-the-top-poster.jpg

Trying to compare Prototype to Infamous is like comparing butter to diamonds.

Infamous was so superior its in a different galaxy.

Seeing as you're the only one in this thread that seemed to really like it...

Seeing as you're the only one in this thread that seemed to really like it...

I liked infamous, but it got pretty repetitive by the time I made it to the 2nd part of the city.

I liked infamous, but it got pretty repetitive by the time I made it to the 2nd part of the city.

This would be the case for most sandbox hero games. The same crap over and over again. Prototype could've broken the cycle if they had included the ability to murder and take on the identity of an important political figure, then ****ing up the whole world through bad politics such as banning homosexuality. That would be so ridiculously fun.

Oh for dickbutt's sake not this bullshit again. They're completely different god damn games. One is about frying people with defibrillator hands and surfing powerlines as a bald guy while the other is about running around and power bombing people into gibs as an elderly woman off her meds. Stop comparing them.

Prototype was still bad though.

Goddamn, Prototype was so much fun. Soooo much fun.

I still have not played the first. It looked a little boring frankly. Maybe it isn't, but this one looks awesome. I personally like the character changes they made too from what I have seen of the first one in videos and such. I am looking forward to this looking even better when it releases!

It gets tedious at times but the game ramps up towards the end like batshitcrazy. anyway I read the Game Informer article on this, and the game will be just like Uncharted 2 with the amount of visual and gameplay updates so this is a must buy for me. Sequels seems to be better then the 1st game of the new IPs these days

Both games were pretty mouse turds. Prototype would be clearly superior if it weren't for the ENTIRE NATIONAL GUARD COLLAPSING ON YOU WITHIN SECONDS OF SEEING YOU DO SOMETHING EVIL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Only played Prototype, and got kinda bored of it.

Infamous 2 looks pretty good so far, too bad I dont own a PS3.

Back