Oy! What are you playing?

Emporius

Space Core
Reaction score
Let's reconnect here folks! What are people playing, and who wants to play with them?

Personally my systems are in a state of disrepair right now so Minecraft is really the only multiplayer game available to me.

Been trying to go through my Steam library and play two games per title letter in my backlog.

1000 Amps - Fantastic little indie puzzle platformer thing. Virtually unheard of, as best as I can tell, which is a pity.
80 Days - Jules Verne travel simulator. Part train schedule optimizer and part pleasant interactive fiction. Splendid.
Aaaaaa!! For the Awesome - If you want to base jump to your death while listening to podcasts, this will do fine.
Alpha Protocol - A very awkward bundle of really good ideas that doesn't make the most of any of them.
BIT.TRIP BEAT - I am very bad at rhythm games and rhythm period, but I do enjoy the meditative state these games can put you in, even if I can never beat it.
Broken Age - Pretty pleasant and amusing little adventure. For a great deal of it I actually thought it had avoided the trap of game ruining "puzzles" which just push your patience to the absolute limit until you give up and use a walkthrough. But as it goes on I ran into more and more walls which started to suck the fun out of it. Pretty on par for my experience with classic adventure games.

I actually have almost no 'C' games. I have to play Company of Heroes and Cogs. Feeling inclined to skip because it would take forever to give a proper play and I have no idea what it is, respectively.

As for compulsive idle games: Spelunky, Don't Starve, Project Zomboid. Which now all own a chunk of my soul at this point.

And I'll have a round of Rocket League and L4D2 with my RL friends every once in a while.

Back