Painkiller SDK to surface!

Pffft, you can't duck in Painkiller. Maybe someone will finally put it in. I still won't buy that crap, though.

Letters said:
Pffft, you can't duck in Painkiller.

But dont you want the crouching mod :O :O

edit: I have the feeling this game wont get many mods :frown: :frown:

-kicks self in head for buying pk-

edit: sp is good mindless fun!

Well, if HL2 & DOOM 3 get delayed again....

The Painkiller multiplayer is horrible to say the least. I didn't buy it but my friend did even when I told him not to. I played it over at his house and the multiplayer just sucks. No one even plays it. The single player was alright to a certain extent.

Singleplayer is quite entertaining on painkiller.. :)
Nailing people to the roof with a wooden stake trough their head is funny. Especially when you see them dangling there from the roof. I love it in a funny way. Good way to kill time before hl2 consumes parts of my drive.

i hate myself for buying this game, i REALLY do...:'(

What Painkiller does well

-Fantastic sound design
-Awesome level design and texturing
-Amazing ambience
-Best physics in a game to date

What it doesn't do well
-Gameplay is too one dimensional
-Levels have absolutely no relevance to eachother. They're completely random.
-While the story has a great premise, it's obviously just tacked on to give the game some sorely needed context.
-
Anti-climactic ending. Hell didn't look half as scary as some of the other maps.

I think the game engine is really good but considering better game engines that have more attractive features are only a few months away there probably won't be too many mods.

It's good mindless fun, but there doesn't seem to be any depth to it at all. hehe.
I did notice the physics were really exceptional. Even noticed shockwaves doing thier thing.

Back