Pat condells new video

jverne

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell

Check the links below it (under pats video), not the most reliable sources but...all i need is just one case to prove my point.

Fundamentalist Muslims/Christians/Jews culture has got to go...NO, NO tolerance to it.
Hell, even moderates do not speak out against them. A secular culture is the only one i'm willing to freely accept.

Let me explain the situation here, as i see it (and please do confront it):

Islam in Europe is growing

North America (1989-1998) 25%
Africa 2.15%
Asia 12.57%
Europe 142.35%
Latin America -4.73%
Australia 257.01%

Islam annual growth rate (1994-1995) from U.N. 6.40%

Muslims have increased by over 235 percent in the last fifty years up to nearly 1.6 billion. By comparison, Christians have increased by only 47 percent, Hinduism, 117 percent, and Buddhism by 63 percent. Islam is the second largest religious group in France, Great Britain and USA

http://islamicweb.com/begin/results.htm

Major European countries harbor 5%-10% of Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

Between 1999 and 2009, British Muslims will account for well over a quarter of the growth in the working-age population.

http://www.mcb.org.uk/PDF27Sept.pdf

True that these are not huge numbers (well depends on how you look at it), but most of them are concentrated in segregated communities.

Muslims are concentrated in the urban centres of Brussels and Antwerp, which are situated next to the former mining and industrial regions, and are distributed more or less evenly between the north and the south of the country. Moroccans are found mainly in Frenchspeaking areas of Belgium (Wallonia), in the south, as well as in the (bilingual) capital, Brussels (over 50 per cent of Moroccans). Half of the Turks live in the Flemish part of Belgium (Ghent and Antwerp), while a quarter live in Brussels (in particular Saint-Josse and Schaerbeek districts), and a quarter can be found in Wallonia.
http://www.eumap.org/topics/minority/reports/eumuslims/background_reports/download/belgium/belgexec (check any country, you'll pretty much get the same results)

Which only hinders their integration.

I see two way how to deal with integration.

One is if only a small number of people migrate, then they can self naturalize and become part of the society.

The other is when there is a "large" influx of immigrants. In this case you need to have a strong integration policy that can handle such large numbers. Sort of what the US had back then.
Our is quite poor, hell...we're even part of the problem
http://wsws.org/articles/2010/jan2010/ital-j12.shtml
(A mix of mafia related smuggling and hate initiation)

The average Muslim age is younger that the national average

The average age of a British Muslim is 28 years. The national average is 41 years

http://www.mcb.org.uk/PDF27Sept.pdf

Perfectly understandable due to their economic situation. But that doesn't mean we should just throw a blind eye on the whole issue.

Like i've said...i'm not against people from any muslim region, but Islamic culture is not to my liking. The west (intellectually) fought against the tyranny of Christianity for centuries, we should do the same with any medieval ideology.

Don't need to mention how contradicting i may be. You're talking from a theoretical point of view which i would agree in different circumstances, but in reality harboring someone who wishes to change your ways is asking for trouble.
Sure you might want to live in a multicultural society where you won't mind backward practices. I can't see myself doing that, especially if they would be forced upon me.
And please don't start with the racist, xenophobe comments because there is nothing racist or xenophobic about this.

The fact that immigrants tend to 'cluster' will limit their political power in many countries despite growing numbers. Some few constituencies or boroughs might be 90% Muslim (or whatever) while the vast majority of constituencies would only have a small percentage of the immigrant group.

The fact that immigrants tend to 'cluster' will limit their political power in many countries despite growing numbers. Some few constituencies or boroughs might be 90% Muslim (or whatever) while the vast majority of constituencies would only have a small percentage of the immigrant group.

For being such an unorganized "nuisance" they sure did accomplish quite alot of things.

An early version of the report, entitled When Worlds Collide, alleges that of the 133 Muslim primary and secondary schools it surveyed, 82 (61.6 per cent) have connections or direct affiliations to fundamentalists. The 133 schools are in the private sector but supposedly subject to Ofsted inspection.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/d...hools_have_extremist_links_says_draft_report/

The government has pledged its support for the principle of faith schools - with the prospect of many more Muslim schools within the state sector.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/6986398.stm

At least 85 Islamic sharia courts are operating in Britain, a study claimed yesterday.

The astonishing figure is 17 times higher than previously accepted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hing-spread-Islamic-justice-closed-doors.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/8581818

Accounts filed at the Charity Commission show that the Government paid a total of £113,411 last year to a foundation run by senior members and activists of Hizb ut-Tahrir — a notorious Islamic extremist group that ministers promised to ban.

Yet some have warned of a mighty wave of mosques that is about to sweep Europe: In Germany, the Muslim community is planning to more than double the number of mosques, with 184 projects in the planning. Groups in Saudi Arabia and Turkey finance many of these projects, large and prestigious buildings that critics say are intended as power symbols, rather than prayer houses. Often, its imams are sent directly from Turkey and don’t speak any German, and Islam, sidelining traditional Christian churches, has long turned into the fastest-growing religion in Europe.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special...ches-vs-Mosques-in-Europe/UPI-80321192654436/

Extremist ideas are being spread by Islamic study centres linked to British universities and backed by multi-million-pound donations from Saudi Arabia and Muslim organisations, a new report claims.

Eight universities, including Oxford and Cambridge, have accepted more than £233.5 million from Saudi and Muslim sources since 1995, with much of the money going to Islamic study centres, according to the report.

The total sum, revealed by Anthony Glees, the director of Brunel University's Centre for Intelligence and Security Studies, amounts to the largest source of external funding to UK universities.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/mar/31/university-funding-china-iran

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2008/04/u...h-greater-than-government-funding-for-is.html

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/192257.php

You were saying?
Don't forget, the Islamic community has a lot of big mouths and they are very well funded. This is probably the crucial point we need to consider.

Wow 235%? That sounds really scary until you realize that amounts to what, 3 or 4 percent in terms of actual population?

Also, if the idea is to stop fundementalism the best way to do that is to get the hell out of the middle east, wouldn't you say?

Pat Condell is the biggest atheist stereotype asshole I have ever seen. Gray hair, small rectangular glasses, collared shirt, english accent, asshole tone of voice, self-righteous cockery spewing out of his mouth. I don't care if he's right about this particular subject, I hope he gets raped by a mormon.

Pat Condell is the biggest atheist stereotype asshole I have ever seen. Gray hair, small rectangular glasses, collared shirt, english accent, asshole tone of voice, self-righteous cockery spewing out of his mouth. I don't care if he's right about this particular subject, I hope he gets raped by a mormon.

Are you an atheist?

Wow 235%? That sounds really scary until you realize that amounts to what, 3 or 4 percent in terms of actual population?

Also, if the idea is to stop fundementalism the best way to do that is to get the hell out of the middle east, wouldn't you say?

Did i ever say anything on the contrary?
For now we can just analyze that the trend is rising and my gut feeling says it's a bit too fast. Future will tell, i'll certainly keep an eye every now and then.
These things normally don't happen trough one night, just as Hitler didn't do it in one night (ok slight exaggeration). It takes time. Current statistics are showing growth, it's not i who claim that.

There are 50 million Muslims in europe which is not a small number (however i dispute the importance of this number since it contains many other factors). I think it's safe to say that the Muslim immigrant community is relatively connected.

As for the culture/ideology part, i can say 100% sure i don't like it.

Oh come one, i expected you'd at least read the whole thread and understand what my opinion is for the issue you just laughed about. I have limits and public calling for execution is one of those limits. Or FGM, or honor killings,....

Whatever, this thread is really not about him. And i'm happy you're agreeing.

And way to dismiss the list of incriminating evidence i have just posted guys.

So the point of this thread is that you don't like muslims and are scared by their 2-5% populations in europe but you don't really want to do anything about it. Got it, thanks.

How naive.

There really no point in trying to persuade you.

"Lets just get out of the Middle east and the muslims will leave us alone"

IDIOT.

How naive.

IDIOT.

Lol, did unozero just call me an idiot? I'll take that as a compliment, thanks buddy.

Tell me professor unozero, why do you think they hate us so much over there in the middle east?

by saying that we should leave the middle east this also includes People and Company's in Saudi Arabia the people in power though don't want us to leave because they make money off of us. Also do you think that just by Westerners leaving the terror will stop?
Surely you aren't that stupid you must realize that for some extremist they will only be satisfied with the destruction of Israel. Is that something you want?
Not to mention that even if we do leave Iraq or Afghanistan the killing will go on regardless and the flooding of Europe with Immigrants will continue.

Saying we should just leave the Middle East is beyond stupid and naive.
We aren't in the 1500's anymore everything is connected.
You can't just close your eyes and pretend the problems go away just because we wouln't have any more people in that part of asia not to mention that the Government has no right telling Companies where in the world they can conduct business.

Ok professor, you didn't answer my question. Why do they hate us?

And I'm not sure why you are bringing in private business in to this but I would suggest that for the time being you refrain from calling people stupid and naive, you have no idea how hilarious that sounds coming from one of your nonsensical posts.

We created Israel,we are Kafir.

I'm sure you'd say.

"Because we bombed them duuurrr"

This conflict started long before 9/11,USS Cole or the Embassy bombings something you fail to realize.
You came in this thread calming Fundamentalism would end if we left the Middle East.
And as I pointed out already that is a naive notion to hold and has nothing to do with the actually thread.

oh yeah good job on ignoring my points.
And if you think that just by removing our armed forces from the area would satify them you are even more naive then I thought.

Come on dude, for ****s sakes. Are you really that stupid? You can't even have a moment of intellectual honesty? For a second forget everything Rush and Glenn Beck ever told you and try to think for yourself. Lets try this again.

Why do they hate us? Do they not like white people? Do they hate our freedoms? What? Remember, I am not asking you what you think my answer would be to that simple question, I am asking you why YOU think they hate us.

I should ask my burka wearing muslim secretary why she hates whitey but she'd probably loook at me as if I'm stark raving insane or just an ignorant westerner who shoots his mouth about things he has absolutely no clue about

btw she sat next to me during our company CHRISTMAS party. as far as I know no fatwah has been declared on my head. also unzero have you ever met someone who wasnt the same shade of lilly white as your are? are there brown people in your little corner of butt-**** whitey mcwhite idaho?

My question Stern is why don't they hate you? Canada looks almost exactly the same as we do, yet you guys haven't been attacked yet. Never mind, let's not overload unozero little brain just yet, I'm still hoping to get an answer to my question.

How naive.

IDIOT.

Can you guys at least TRY to not to act like douche bags? I know it will be hard but I think you can do it.

Come on dude, for ****s sakes. Are you really that stupid? You can't even have a moment of intellectual honesty? For a second forget everything Rush and Glenn Beck ever told you and try to think for yourself. Lets try this again.

Why do they hate us? Do they not like white people? Do they hate our freedoms? What? Remember, I am not asking you what you think my answer would be to that simple question, I am asking you why YOU think they hate us.

I don't even listen to Glenn Beck or Rush (Rush only a few YT excerpts)
so yeah and I already answered your question.

Your the one that can't think outside of the box.

I don't even listen to Glenn Beck or Rush (Rush only a few YT excerpts)
so yeah and I already answered your question.

No, you didn't. Dont be an idiot. Why do they hate us?

Well the problem is right aftter that you said:
I'm sure you'd say.

So I figured you were being sarcastic.

But anyway, so that's why you think they hate us? Because we created Israel? I wasnt aware the United States created Israel by the way, but lets not get to distracted by actual facts. Any other reasons or just that?

We are morally bankrupt (according to them)
And the real fundies also yearn for a Islamic Kalifat we as kafir must either be killed or converted.
But Israel is the main reason they hate us.

We are morally bankrupt (according to them)
And the real fundies also yearn for a Islamic Kalifat we as kafir must either be killed or converted.
But Israel is the main reason they hate us.

So Israel is the main reason. I actually agree that's one of the main reasons (our wars being the others). So do you think if we stopped funding Israel and stop unconditionally supporting them a lot of that hate would go away?

And yes, some fundies believe that non-believers should be killed but that's obvious not the problem since countries like Canda never get bombed.

I'm not a fan of Israel but we cannot cut ties or stop supporting them.
Israel would be destroyed,and AIPAC holds to much power anyway.
It would be like cutting off your own arm.
Canada has been lucky sofar iirc some dude wanted to cut off the Premiers head.
Also this Canadian Citizen was caught in Afghanistan and is likely responsible for the death of U.S Personal.

I apologize for calling you and Idiot I'm glad you are willing to discuss this matter.

Why is Israel our responsibility? Israel is certainly not an arm of the United States, so cutting them off wont be the same as hurting ourselves. And frankly with everything we already given them they'll be just fine.

And I'm sure Canada has it's share of crazy people. But you never hear anyone say "Death to Canada".

So the point of this thread is that you don't like muslims and are scared by their 2-5% populations in europe but you don't really want to do anything about it. Got it, thanks.

I'm deeply scared by the backward savage fundamentalist CULTURE of SOME muslims.
The moderates...islam IMO is a stupid religion (more than most) because it's a political religion with clear laws for every part of your life. I'm not fond of it, but i do not fear it as i do the extremists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOvWXX1dqA

44% Feel Britain is their country
30% would like sharia law
28% Want the UK to become an Islamic state
81% of all are Muslim first and British second.

442184-> want the UK to become an Islamic state
473768->want Sharia law

Find me any neo-nazi group with such numbers in just one country! And if we want to be more fair...make it percentage based on populous.

What am i doing about it? For one i criticize them openly we might say, i will vote any legislation, petition that is against the ideals of hardcore islam or even less brutal parts of it...such as the burka, which is IMO a symbol of oppression and subordination.

I should ask my burka wearing muslim secretary why she hates whitey but she'd probably loook at me as if I'm stark raving insane or just an ignorant westerner who shoots his mouth about things he has absolutely no clue about

btw she sat next to me during our company CHRISTMAS party. as far as I know no fatwah has been declared on my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtR21XHi8

Oh look, 40 raving Muslims shouting (indirect) public death threats.

Stern just ignored all data presented and turned to anecdotal evidence.
You know...when you look at it, such an answer is almost exactly like the ones i get on the gun forums when i post something mildly liberal. The difference is that they have their head stuck up their asses, while here they have it in the sand.
Unwilling to listen to anything mildly contrary to their beliefs. If it was just blatant outright racism, stupid remarks and unfounded claims i'd understand. I kinda expected more from you guys.

442184-> want the UK to become an Islamic state
473768->want Sharia law

Find me any neo-nazi group with such numbers in just one country! And if we want to be more fair...make it percentage based on populous.

What am i doing about it? For one i criticize them openly we might say, i will vote any legislation, petition that is against the ideals of hardcore islam or even less brutal parts of it...such as the burka, which is IMO a symbol of oppression and subordination.
So you admit that most muslims don't cause any problems. And the one action you would take is to ban the religious symbol for ALL muslims? Is banning the burka going to make those fundimentalist muslims more moderate? because I thought that was the goal.

So you admit that most muslims don't cause any problems. And the one action you would take is to ban the religious symbol for ALL muslims? Is banning the burka going to make those fundimentalist muslims more moderate? because I thought that was the goal.

If done in an elegant way...such as not directly prohibiting, but just on public places or certain hours or sections. You need to slowly and gradually get them used to. If we ban it outright then there might be too much opposition.

Overhaul the immigration system, where people who don't agree with our norms from the start should not enter.
Try to accept less immigrants to allow integration to take place.
Get rid of the public multicultural agenda.
Reinforce the watch over illegal immigrants entering the country.
Stop bowing down to fundamentalist loudmouths.

We have to do it gradually.

Berlin school officials and parents are disappointed after an administrative court granted a Muslim high school student the right to pray in between lessons, daily Berliner Morgenpost reported on Wednesday.

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20090930-22267.html

Oh snap, well financed fundamentalist loudmouths actually do have power on the legislature. Who would have thunk it, eh?

For being such an unorganized "nuisance" they sure did accomplish quite alot of things.

You were saying?
Don't forget, the Islamic community has a lot of big mouths and they are very well funded. This is probably the crucial point we need to consider.

Er, you didn't address their relative lack of political power at all.

Er, you didn't address their relative lack of political power at all.

Check above.

What about the cartoons, where some people got silenced and even questioned by investigators for publishing those cartoons. There was a video of some Canadian dude on you tube. Don't know his name right now.
Maybe not direct political influence but certainly an influence to politics (if i even phrased it correctly?).

Geert Wilders was denied entry because of Muslim fundamentalist pressure. Sure he was later admitted, but hey it worked the first time.

Oh look, 40 raving Muslims shouting (indirect) public death threats.

Stern just ignored all data presented and turned to anecdotal evidence.

you mean just like you did? my experiences with muslims (my secretary) has been positive therefore all 1 billion plus muslims are exactly the same. this is what you seem to be saying

You know...when you look at it, such an answer is almost exactly like the ones i get on the gun forums when i post something mildly liberal. The difference is that they have their head stuck up their asses, while here they have it in the sand.
Unwilling to listen to anything mildly contrary to their beliefs. If it was just blatant outright racism, stupid remarks and unfounded claims i'd understand. I kinda expected more from you guys.

what, what the hell are you talking about? you peole see one brown guy in the distance and all of the sudden the sky is ****ing filled with muslims. you cant swing a cat without hitting a dozen asians, 2 jews, a russian, a ethiopian and a half dozen muslims in toronto. yet we seem to do fine with relationships between ethnic groups. the solution is not to assimulate but rather allow them to assimulate canada. before too long they're waving tiny canadian flags on victoria day

as for sharia law. Hassidic jews have sharia law. or rather religious arbitration which is the same thing is sharia. so do christians (marriage/divorce) yet no one freaks out with "they have their own schools, they have their own churches ZOMG THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US ALLLLL!!!!!!" you'd have a much easier time banning sharia law if you banned religious arbitration all together but that's a rather large hurdle due to jews and christians freakin out and all

are muslims radical fundamentalist jihadists? yes some are. there's a few christiians who fit this description as well as well as many other religions around the world. there's always a fringe element with ideology, especially religious ideology because of it's basis in ignorance and superstition

anyways there's over a billion muslms worldwide they're not all fundamental jihadists.if that were true we'd all be bowing our heads to the east or at least doing it half assed as most atheists do now with religious traditions like christmas and easter. those that would spread death in the name of religion would do so no matter the cause. we cant civilise them by force, we cant impose our values on them. all we can do is give them a reason to put down their weapons.

you mean just like you did? my experiences with muslims (my secretary) has been positive therefore all 1 billion plus muslims are exactly the same. this is what you seem to be saying

Excuse me?

The authors define Muslim radicals as those who say the 9/11 attack was "completely justified," which was seven percent of the sample. However, there were two other categories of respondents who said that the attack was at least partially justified, and they are labeled by the authors as "moderates." The first of those groups comprises 6.5 percent of the sample, the second comprises 23.1 percent. Further, the respondents in that last category, making up 23.1 percent, also said that they hate America, want to impose Sharia law, support suicide bombing, and oppose equal rights for women. Yet Esposito and Mogahed call them "moderates."

7 plus 6.5 plus 23.1 equals 36.6 percent of 1.2 billion Muslims, or 439 million radical Muslims in the world. Just a tiny unrepresentative minority.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/010556.html

Even if there are 1% of them, it's a shitload of people.

what, what the hell are you talking about? you peole see one brown guy in the distance and all of the sudden the sky is ****ing filled with muslims. you cant swing a cat without hitting a dozen asians, 2 jews, a russian, a ethiopian and a half dozen muslims in toronto. yet we seem to do fine with relationships between ethnic groups. the solution is not to assimulate but rather allow them to assimulate canada. before too long they're waving tiny canadian flags on victoria day

as for sharia law. Hassidic jews have sharia law. or rather religious arbitration which is the same thing is sharia. so do christians (marriage/divorce) yet no one freaks out with "they have their own schools, they have their own churches ZOMG THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US ALLLLL!!!!!!" you'd have a much easier time banning sharia law if you banned religious arbitration all together but that's a rather large hurdle due to jews and christians freakin out and all

are muslims radical fundamentalist jihadists? yes some are. there's a few christiians who fit this description as well as well as many other religions around the world. there's always a fringe element with ideology, especially religious ideology because of it's basis in ignorance and superstition

anyways there's over a billion muslms worldwide they're not all fundamental jihadists.if that were true we'd all be bowing our heads to the east or at least doing it half assed as most atheists do now with religious traditions like christmas and easter. those that would spread death in the name of religion would do so no matter the cause. we cant civilise them by force, we cant impose our values on them. all we can do is give them a reason to put down their weapons.

What? Seriously...now you're calling me racist? How many times must i ****ing repeat myself?

And who said fundamentalist Christians/Jews are any better? I just focused on Islam because the statistic show a rising trend and because i think their ideology is far too political in nature.

Sure we can easily bitch about the fundamentalist Catholics in Ireland who enacted the blasphemy law. Which was also supported by Islamic fundamentalist at the UN.

Trying to kill us? I haven't said that not even indirectly.

That's the point...in order to have a proper integration the numbers involved must be really small and especially the idiot extremist should be kept at bay. But guess what, Saudi Arabia has got money to burn and they make alot of investments.

Stern, that's a really poor argument especially for your standards.
-You've called me a racist
-falsely paraphrased my words
-you failed to take note of what i'm actually saying
-and totally dismissed any of my solutions and substituted with some radical views you think i have.

And while we're at it, do tell me how to deal with Islamic fundamentalism (in Europe especially), i'm curious.

Excuse me?

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/010556.html

Even if there are 1% of them, it's a shitload of people.

What? Seriously...now you're calling me racist? How many times must i ****ing repeat myself?

And who said fundamentalist Christians/Jews are any better? I just focused on Islam because the statistic show a rising trend and because i think their ideology is far too political in nature.

Sure we can easily bitch about the fundamentalist Catholics in Ireland who enacted the blasphemy law. Which was also supported by Islamic fundamentalist at the UN.

Trying to kill us? I haven't said that not even indirectly.

That's the point...in order to have a proper integration the numbers involved must be really small and especially the idiot extremist should be kept at bay. But guess what, Saudi Arabia has got money to burn and they make alot of investments.

Stern, that's a really poor argument especially for your standards.
-You've called me a racist
-falsely paraphrased my words
-you failed to take note of what i'm actually saying
-and totally dismissed any of my solutions and substituted with some radical views you think i have.

I'm headed home for the weekend and dont have time from a proper response. anyways you're taking analysis from a self confessed anti-islamist and anti-immigration pundit. to say he's pushing an agenda is beyond obvious here.

"Auster hosts a daily blog, VFR (View from the Right), which includes commentary on current events, politics, society and culture from a traditionalist U.S. conservative, anti-Islamic, anti-liberal and anti-immigration viewpoint"

and where did I call you a racist? more when I get a chance

I'm headed home for the weekend and dont have time from a proper response. anyways you're taking analysis from a self confessed anti-islamist and anti-immigration pundit. to say he's pushing an agenda is beyond obvious here.

"Auster hosts a daily blog, VFR (View from the Right), which includes commentary on current events, politics, society and culture from a traditionalist U.S. conservative, anti-Islamic, anti-liberal and anti-immigration viewpoint"

and where did I call you a racist? more when I get a chance

I never said i completely agree with the numbers that guy stated...but even if there is one percent it's a shitload of people!

what, what the hell are you talking about? you peole see one brown guy in the distance and all of the sudden the sky is ****ing filled with muslims. you cant swing a cat without hitting a dozen asians, 2 jews, a russian, a ethiopian and a half dozen muslims in toronto.

You seem to imply i'm prejudiced against brown people,...

edit:

Furious parents staged protests outside a school over its decision to serve up only halal meat at lunchtimes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rotest-schools-Halal-lunch.html#ixzz0ciq7D5Yl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-435198/Parents-protest-schools-Halal-lunch.html

Look, i'm not saying that this is happening around every corner. But it is happening and not that rarely as one would expect.
The fundies have more influence than we'd like to think.

All i can say with any decent certainty that is looks like a trend. And based on all the statistical data, the case for it being a trend is pretty strong.

Another note to the mentioned halal food issue. Our farmers/scientists/lawyers have decided that stunning an animal before killing it is more "humane" than how halal food is made.
I for one am a supporter of more "humane" methods...so...Islam -1, our culture +1 points.

North Carolina aquatic center says yes to sharia law – makes public pool private for Muslim women

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...w-makes-public-pool-private-for-muslim-women/

Wrong or right? I don't approve of it, because it's based on religious laws and is outright discriminatory.
Make of if what you will.

Also religious arbiter courts are a joke IMO. Legally allowing discrimination against women.

Islamic sharia law courts in Britain are exploiting a little-known legal clause to make their verdicts officially binding under UK law in cases including divorce, financial disputes and even domestic violence.

In one recent inheritance dispute in Nuneaton, a Muslim man's estate was spit was between three daughters and two sons with each son receiving twice as much as each daughter - in keeping with sharia law.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-Britain-legally-binding.html#ixzz0ciwFzEd9

sad, really sad

One thing about the halal food again.
I can vouch 100% that if our farmers do not abide by the standards and laws (with making food) demanded by our legislature. They get fined and even shut down.
Considering the fact that the school served halal food probably means there are halal slaughter houses in Britain. Well i don't know about slaughtering laws in Britain but here we must adhere to the newest (well almost newest) standards out there. Which means stunning and no violent treatment before slaughter (actually no violent treatment ever).
So, is halal meat illegal?
I haven't seen any prosecutions in this regard.

Back