Peggle Extreme

That one with the three-columned portals was devious. I may have got it on my first run, but it was damn close.

It's really addicting, and the OB theme makes it even better. :cheers:

You have to pre-order Orange box to play it?

I can't because I don't have credit card. D:

Got to the counter-strike level and got bored :cheese: still fun though. :cat:

It is a fun game. I love the music that kicks in when you finish a level! It rules! I am tempted to buy Peggle deluxe, it is only $10...

but whos found the super secret heavy weapons guy when you get a super long shot?

GOOD SHOT!

need screeshots... Can't play it till this round of Practise Exams are over...

I'd get it, but the steam update ****ed over the store tab :/

Peggle Deluxe was good.
Peggle Extreme is EXTREME!

good little free game, but not long enough to take up time until monday for TF2 beta which will of course take up alot of time until october 10th

but whos found the super secret heavy weapons guy when you get a super long shot?

GOOD SHOT!

Yeah I got it too.

I just finished the adventure and it was a very good free game so much fun :D

I'd get it, but the steam update ****ed over the store tab :/

Same here. I just kept clicking around on things until I found it through their news site.
Seems to be working fine now.

Heh, this is an addicting game. I like it, but I get the worst bounces possible...

Peggle deluxe is only $9.95...If it stays that price for a couple of weeks I may buy it...The Portal levels were awesome!

It's only ment to be a little trial game, to make you want the real deal, but still good

It's only ment to be a little trial game, to make you want the real deal, but still good

So true... :(

4ypf3ir.jpg

did anyone notice on one of the portal themed levels one of the portal cubes had hearts on it? i wonder if theyre in portal and what theyre used for! :O

Can someone take a screenie of the portal level for me?

did anyone notice on one of the portal themed levels one of the portal cubes had hearts on it? i wonder if theyre in portal and what theyre used for! :O
Might give you a health kit, or maybe different blocks placed on different buttons open up different routes to items.

No way, as Samon said. The Vortigaunt level has some sort of chipmunk-thing in the corner; are you expecting to run into one of those in the antlion tunnels?

I finished Peggle Extreme today. I am so going to buy Peggle Deluxe.

hehe, yeah when I preordered orange box, I was like "WTF is peggle?!"
at first I thought it was an error and I bought the wrong game pack instead of orange box :E

didnt like it at first... eneded up buying the deluxe version, and beat it in in the same day I bought it lol

Back