People I don't like

Status
Not open for further replies.
People I don't like:

Those who make threads about people they don't like. :|

people who dont watch where they are walking. Is it so ****ing hard to walk and talk at the same time?

I always seem to be the one politely moving out of the way so i dont ****ing walk into people.

I hate people who think they are better than everyone else
I hate people who think too much and over diagnose things
I hate people who don't let go of stupid traditions
I hate people who worship sports figures
I hate people who worship actors/musicians
I hate people who get hand me outs from the gov't
I hate the government right now, they're a bunch of ****ing morons and the majority need to leave
I hate people who are so religious they have no clue how the world works

A lot of people get pissed when they hear the hottest baseball star getting $140 million dollars to hit a white ball when your dearest doctor saves your life and gets far less. i just hate the balance of money right now. or we go to sports games and support men who beat wives, shoot people, get high and create dog fights and get paid millions. the irony is that everyone is too drunk or high to even notice. if we stopped this stupidity maybe every child in the world could have a full stomach and the air could be breathable for all

chavs, people who try and get you to sign up to stuff in town.

I was in Bolton town centre and there was 4 people in a line. Obviously my walking pace suddenly quickened. One of them was holding a sign saying free hugs and he asked me personaly if i wanted one. Now im not a violent person by nature but if that pissstick tried hugging me i would have mutilated him

chavs, people who try and get you to sign up to stuff in town.

I was in Bolton town centre and there was 4 people in a line. Obviously my walking pace suddenly quickened. One of them was holding a sign saying free hugs and he asked me personaly if i wanted one. Now im not a violent person by nature but if that pissstick tried hugging me i would have mutilated him

Okay. This is a post. Have a sandvich.

Gemma hates paedophiles but posts pictures of her underage self on the internet.

Gemma you're my hero <3

people higher up in the social hierarchy(basically everyone). Actually thats being a bit unfair Some i can tolerate others i would possibly think about saving them in the event of a fire.

Taxi drivers, Most builders. Arrogant people

People I don't like:

Those who make threads about people they don't like. :|

Overused thread joke is overused.

Also, Dane Cook is a comedian that for some reason or another, makes high school kids want to repeat the same stuff over and over. YEAH, I HEARD ABOUT THE ONE WITH THE CAR AND SEATBELT!

Overused thread joke is overused.
How is it a joke though when I seriously don't like people who post threads about people they don't like?

That's almost as retarded as the friends/uncool/cool people lists kids used to make and pass around in elementary school. It's just so juvenile. :dozey:

how is it a joke though when i seriously don't like people who post threads about people they don't like?

That's almost as retarded as the friends/uncool/cool people lists kids used to make and pass around in elementary school. It's just so juvenile. :dozey:

you're on a forum man.

I agree, but it's all re-runs now. *sigh*

Back to ze topeec on hand.

I really dislike people who come over to my house and knock on the door for ten minutes. Can't they take a damn hint?

How is it a joke though when I seriously don't like people who post threads about people they don't like?

This thread is nothing like that. This thread I would say is more about pet peeves.

I hate people who quote Family Guy as if it were funny, which is almost everyone I know.

yeah it can be funny at times but completly overrated

half of the jokes about people ive never even heard of and ive heard of a lot of people

I hate people who quote Family Guy as if it were funny, which is almost everyone I know.
Granted though, most of Family Guy's jokes, quotes, and puns are just as retarded as this thread. Even though I don't hate those who think Family Guy is funny, I can't help but to question their intelligence fs.

Robot Chicken on the other hand, LOL.

old asians males (45+)

emo guys
black gangstas
wiggers
black hipsters (the newest thing)
Liberals
Hippies
born again Christians
Muslims
Mormons.

yeah I have a long list.