Personal Achievements

kacation_man

Reaction score
Does any one else thing that they plan on playing this game so much that the personal achievements just arnt enough. I mean to say, the game doesn't need them to make it any better, however I personally plan on playing this game for a long time and for several years to come, and only having to get 5 nemesis kills to get that achievement just seems far to easy to me! I think it should be like 50 or something! Not to mention they should simply just have more of them, Steam should make adding such things very easy and flexible right? Does any one else think this?

Valve doesnt give a **** about the veterans.

They just want everyone to have fun and at least several acheivements.

This isnt a race.

Yeah, I'm somewhat disappointed with their calibre right now. I think I have close to 80-90%? The only one I doubt I'll ever get is the 7 friends, simply because I have only a handful of steam friends and don't play with them frequently.

We should get a 20-32 man TF2 server. :O

They should just add a lot more of them,maybe be even more creative ..
or even let the community come up with ideas and vote for the best or whatever..

Anyway do groups' members count as your friends?

I think that for the friends one you need to have ONLY friends in your team, probably aimed for clans.

I would just like to see really high level achievements. It would set goals for people, because people will try to get them, especially if they unlocked stuff, I dont like the idea of it unlocking things like abilities or weapons IE: 2142 ( i hate that ). But for it to unlock something would be pretty cool! like maybe a new map that you can only play on with certain achievements unlocked or something. All im say'n is that for the most part im fairly bored of Counter strike because I've played it so damn much, however, if it had set goals I've yet to meet, it would give me a reason to jump back in and try and meet those goals. I would just like to see more, thats all. Oh and just throwing this out there, but i Think the spy and the medic need a shot gun.

Lies, the medic's gun is amazing. I fell in love with its arc the first minute I tried it. Soooo useful in certain locations...

I didnt say this gun was bad, It just has a very limited range and some people really dont like it, and I myself like the shotgun in TF2 opposed to most games where i really dont like it at all. I just feel the medic and spy need some weapons to defend them selfs better and simply adding the shot gun would solve this problem, Hell i would feel more inclined to play as a the medic or spy if they had shot guns, but because of their lack of firearms, I dont like playing as them.

Some medics aim directly at their opponents, and then theyre frustrated they didnt hit them :LOL:

The nailgun works just like the hl2 crossbow, really.

Back