Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II Update

A

Azlan

Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II is a fantasy-based mod that lets the player control one of the three aforementioned player types. There are several game modes, including Booty, Booty Tag, Territory, Pillage, Last Man Standing, Slay the Dragon, The Hunt, and Defend. To read more about these fascinating and original concepts, click here.[br]</br>It has been since the second of January since we have heard from these guys, but as you can see, they have been hard at work![br]

Awesome update! The character models are really outstanding. The detail on the skin of the viking is unparallel. Keep up the great work. I hope to see more PVKII updates.

Woo hoo! I loved this mod when it first came out for HL1, cant wait to play it again! :D

-Alix

that guy looks sooo hawt.
<3 lub a man with his shirt off!
so sexc

Nothing cooler than wearing a freaking wolfs head on your head.

Why isn't it fashionable to do so in society these days. BAH STUPID FASHION AND THEIR USELESS TRENDS.

Hopefully there isnt as much of an issue with LAG this time around...i loved the mod for HL1 and played over LAN the whole time...Couldnt play on the net though cos i just froze (lag - not that nerves got to me :D)

could be higher poly, could be a unit in Age of Mythology at that count.

I loved this mod in HL, its a shame it never got that popular.

I still play this at every LAN party I go to. The nice thing is that there isn't any competition, it's all fun. Fav map is king of the hill.

I love that bird

that bird looks so sweet flying in Slow MOTION!

i like that model. if i was homosexual tho, i would LOVE that model.

Good Job :D

Back