PlayStation 3 Revealed!

Sir Phoenixx said:
Sony said it's releasing the PS3 spring of next year.

You can reasonably expect it to land in Europe and the US much later in the year, though.

Continuing on with my shocking string of PS3 exclusives!

ps3grill.jpg

oomgfg im dieing from the beauty of the ps3 vid

Im so going to buy this console

HA! You still don't get The Twin Snakes. :p Arguably the best in the series.

SearanoX said:
Not really. Great cutscenes, and the new moves were nice, but there was nowhere to use them and the game was far too short, and Extreme wasn't as hard as the PS2 version. If they'd added more areas to the game, given you a better chance to effectively use Snake's new abilities, and smoothed out the framerate a little more, then I'd agree with you. But as released, the game could have been so much more.

For me it was perfect. For someone who normally hates stealth games to actually enjoy playing it, is amazing. For me it was utterly perfect for a stealth game. Much better than that MGS2 claptrap.

The trailer doesn't work for me, only the sound. I just get a black screen.
And judging by the character drawings, could Big Boss still be alive? There is one guy with an eye patch.

I thought MGS:Twin Snakes was utter crap. Although i never played anything else in the series before then, i just thought that was totally shit. Wont go into details now because i can't be stuffed

Prince of China said:
The trailer doesn't work for me, only the sound. I just get a black screen.
And judging by the character drawings, could Big Boss still be alive? There is one guy with an eye patch.
i made a thread for it.

Reginald said:
HA! You still don't get The Twin Snakes. :p Arguably the best in the series.
twin snakes is mgs1 and it sucks compared to the original.

/me pops her head around the door to mutter somthing about ps3 being a god among consoles before going back to the FFXII trailer.

Raziel-Jcd said:
Arnt they the same thing?
yes but the game has significant parts changed, for fans anyway, its the same though yes.

"Subsistence also will have some very special bonus content-- ports of the original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Neither has been available in the US before, and both will be fully playable."

its not mgs1 and mgs2, its the original games, damn i have to play them.

jimbo118 said:
yes but the game has significant parts changed, for fans anyway, its the same though yes.

"Subsistence also will have some very special bonus content-- ports of the original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Neither has been available in the US before, and both will be fully playable."

its not mgs1 and mgs2, its the original games, damn i have to play them.
Dude, just get a emu+the ROMs :p
I have MG1, original in package for my NES :D:D

Gargantou said:
Dude, just get a emu+the ROMs :p
I have MG1, original in package for my NES :D:D
no way man, im hardcore. i edited the mgs4 thread with news on it and the trailer.

jimbo118 said:
no way man, im hardcore. i edited the mgs4 thread with news on it and the trailer.
Ain't nothing hardcore with playing the "originals"(Seeing as they then ain't originals) on the PS2.
Look up the originals in their real packages/forms for either the MSX or NES, you can prolly find'em on eBay, THEN you're hardcore :p

Gargantou said:
Ain't nothing hardcore with playing the "originals"(Seeing as they then ain't originals) on the PS2.
Look up the originals in their real packages/forms for either the MSX or NES, you can prolly find'em on eBay, THEN you're hardcore :p
ok im not hardcore ;( , nah im too lazy and not that that bothered tbh, i'll just play them with this version i guess.

Back