Please discuss NEW HL2 Media HERE (when time come)

I've decided to not wait for the videos. Until tomorrow at least. :afro:

Eric ! How much longer ? I need to decide whether or not to stay awake ? I'm in UK its 4 am. I don't mind waiting till 8am.

This is kind of ridiculous, if you say you release it one day , release it that day. Things arent looking good so far for HL@ on-time.

You shouldn't forget that Steam is a beta, an experimental program being worked as much as it can to see what it can do and how it can be improved.

my steam made a big update this morning .... ??? but nothing has changed. what happend ?

dont know, but when i turned on steam today i had to update version 9 or something. a new cs version was updating for me too.

Man, wheres the videos !!?
i thought when i wake up ill find em !!?
WHERE IS MY VIDEOS !!?

Is there a way to delete some programs from steam, say like Team Fortress and Ricochet so I can save on HD space?

Yeah sure, just Delete the folders they reside in. BUT first make sure you Right-Click --> Properties {in STEAM - GAMES window} on all games you delete and make sure they do not automatically update themselves. Otherwise you'll re-download from scratch. :p

no, quote from the best comedy parody of all times:
"Foooolll youuuu"

I was on #Steam Mirc Channel
and i saw something SUCKS !!

* Now talking in #Steam
* Topic is 'No HL2 Media today || <Erik Johnson>: There are a couple of more issues we'd like to get ironed out before the videos are released. They'll be here soon.'
* Set by Jap on Tue Jul 08 12:38:36

I read that Erik Johnson also confirmed that the movie will be the one from the E3 and that it will be in 1024x768. The file size will be over 800MB.

Originally posted by City Hunter
I read that Erik Johnson also confirmed that the movie will be the one from the E3 and that it will be in 1024x768. The file size will be over 800MB.

Awesome, we'll be able to see what it looks like at the resolution we'll probally play it in. Im hoping for at least 1024x768 with all eye candy on. Hopefully ill be able to get it higher than that.

Nah we want this thread to go on forever with posts so wonderful as : Nah.. we want HL2

<Erik Johnson>: There are a couple of more issues we'd like to get ironed out before the videos are released. They'll be here soon.'
They'll be here soon.'
Define 'soon'
A 'soon' is how many hours? or days?

Bah... it's wednesday now... 1:52 AM Kennewick time, which is coincidentially 1:52 AM Seattle time, also ;)

I'm just popping out to get some more prozac, has anyone been watching the doors at Valve? Has anyone come out of there yet with a video in his hand? 'Quick ! There he is ! Grab Him!!!. Ok mf wheres the vid..the video or ya life mofo!.'

Back