Please OH PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt_Shellback said:
Keep giving social welfare to all the countries of the world... Please oh please spread the wealth of all those people who earn a hard living to the laziest most pathetic human beings on this planet.

Please oh please take all sharp edged blades and anything dangerous from all of man kind because I'm afraid of them..

Please oh please protect the rights of those who would kill children and infants...

Please oh please tax anyone who actually earns a buck up until the point that they say, "What's the point? I'm moving!!!"

Please oh please make me a European. Preferably Spanish. Or maybe French Candian so that I too could care nothing about myself and only about what others should be giving me...

If the world really was that simple, all of society's problems would have ceased to exist long ago.
As for the attack on Europe, I don't see how this is very relevant, or how such a blanket grouping could be at all truthful

Bodacious said:
Hey, at least I don't invent facts. Nice sig btw.

remember when you said that "seperation of church and state isnt in the constitution"?

lol another pussy who needs a gun to defend himself :LOL: how's the weather in texas tough guy?

glad you liked it :)

at least my "facts" dont lead to the deaths of thousands of people

kmack said:
remember when you said that "seperation of church and state isnt in the constitution"?

yes, and I was right. All you could come up with was Judge's opinions, not constitutional text.

Bodacious said:
yes, and I was right. All you could come up with was Judge's opinions, not constitutional text.
and here you go inventing another fact...

actually, it was more than one judges opinion, it was 5. and it was the supreme court whose word is law. it is as good as in the constitution. or do you think that the original is ok the way it is? do you think black people only count as 2/3rds of a white citizen? is that "just some judge's opinions"

kmack said:
and here you go inventing another fact...

actually, it was more than one judges opinion, it was 5. and it was the supreme court whose word is law. it is as good as in the constitution. or do you think that the original is ok the way it is? do you think black people only count as 2/3rds of a white citizen? is that "just some judge's opinions"

Keep assuming assinine Bullcrap.

What I said about "Seperation of Church and state" not being in the constitution is fact. That is not invented. I never said anything about the Judge's word not being law.

Bodacious said:
Keep assuming assinine Bullcrap.

What I said about "Seperation of Church and state" not being in the constitution is fact. That is not invented. I never said anything about the Judge's word not being law.

its like watching a train wreck, i see you heading off a cliff, and i know its gonna be nasty, but i just cant help watching it :D

The words "seperation of Church and state" are not in the constitution, but that does not mean that the very essence of those words don't exist in it.

Absinthe said:
The words "seperation of Church and state" are not in the constitution, but that does not mean that the very essence of those words don't exist in it.

he is a gun owner, he takes things literally (when it benefits him). dont make him see past the actual words because he cant.

also he is from texas, so you are wasting your time typing sensical logic.

Absinthe said:
The words "seperation of Church and state" are not in the constitution,

And that is all I said.

Kmack, one person from your side agrees with me and isn't being condecending about it either.

Article [I.] (See Note 13)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Separation of Church and State in US constitution shock

Bodacious said:
And that is all I said.

Kmack, one person from your side agrees with me and isn't being condecending about it either.

its like talking to a brick wall.

I'm sorry i have been condescending (but you are from texas), and i apologize for pointing out that you said seperation of church and state isnt in the constitution, forcing you to change to wording to support an invalid argument.

i will stop.

john3571000 said:
Article [I.] (See Note 13)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Separation of Church and State in US constitution shock

but thomas jefferson didnt write it so it doesnt count! :rolleyes: its not in the constitution if it doesnt meet some absurd stringent guidelines that i set down that are above and beyond those of the US Government. oh sorry bodacious, did i steal your line?

Oh for the love of peace! You think that your taxes are high? What are they? 10%? 5%? I will pay 40% of my income to the government, and I will do do with joy. How do you think that you will get a good education system without taxes? Good health care? Good pension? Good standard of living? All of that is made possible by taxes, and if you lose them, you will cease to function as a country.

Oh, and last time I checked, French Canadians aren't Europeans...

The_Monkey said:
Oh for the love of peace! You think that your taxes are high? What are they? 10%? 5%? I will pay 40% of my income to the government, and I will do do with joy. How do you think that you will get a good education system without taxes? Good health care? Good pension? Good standard of living? All of that is made possible by taxes, and if you lose them, you will cease to function as a country.

Oh, and last time I checked, French Canadians aren't Europeans...

Monkey is the words of the wise...

Taxes are 40% in the UK too, if you earn over £30k a year.

Although I suspect you see a lot less evidence of this than in Sweden, since a lot of tax revenue goes to permanently unemployed families. Sweden has a good work ethic though I think.

A welfare state, AND low employment, am I right?

I didn't know that you brits had that high tax rates... Anyway, our unemployment rate is 5%, but the government's goal is 4% before the election 2006. But I think that most of the money go to education, pension and health care.

This thread is nothing more than a rant/flamebait.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back