Pokemon: HGSS

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
Anyone else get it?

This is pretty god damn awesome.

Remembering the good old GSC days.

I'd get Soul Silver if I had the money to throw around. But there's a list of other games I'd get first: Silent Hill Wii, REmake Wii, Scribblenauts, Prototype as well as a bunch of games I already have but have no time to play D:

Man I haven't really played any Pokemon game properly since I owned Pokemon Blue for the old fat GameBoy.

I'm in the same seat by the way ríomhaire, in fact, my backlog of games I haven't finished is larger than my log of games I -have- finished.

I seriously am a pretty big shopaholic, ugh.

By the way, Silent Hill Wii is awesome, you'll love it!

I'd actually love to get this, but alas, I sold my DS years ago. I don't know why, but I had no need for it.

Pondering buying a DSi XL next week.. Wonder if I should pick up this alongside Infinite Space.

It doesn't come out for another 5 days here.

I'll probably get it since I've just been playing Dragon Quest 5 and I'm in an RPG mood. I've also realised that Pokemon pretty much stole all its gameplay from the DQ series including the levelling up of monsters that you collect...

Want. I skipped every generation between Yellow and Pearl, and I regret this deeply.

But why would I get this when I could just pull out my cartridge of Pokemon Silver and Gold?

Because otherwise you have no heart and no soul.

Caught Ho-oh, took about 7 balls, alternating between them but I made sure to use an ultra last since I like the design the most. Think I'll use master on one of the 2 runaway pussydogs.

Anyone got a Gameboy Advance and pokemon red that they want to give me?

Red4Lyfe

But why would I get this when I could just pull out my cartridge of Pokemon Silver and Gold?

Added battle frontier, wifi, 4th gen pokemon, new safari zone, obviously graphics, Pokeathalon, a whole slew of other stuff.

Back