Political sex!

Bugger, and there was me thinking that women were making their men dress up like Bush or Kerry for the purposes of kinky political sex ;(

"When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had."
Democrats fake orgasms! I wonder what else they lie about...

Or does it show that Republicans are more likely to take part in a completely ridiculous poll than Democrats? :)

no, it shows that a larger percentage of the democratic respondants were female.

Lil' Timmy said:
no, it shows that the democratic responders were comprised of a larger percent of females.

Ya, if they didn't make sure to poll an equal number of men and women for both parties it's worthless as a political poll.

Neutrino said:
Ya, if they didn't make sure to poll an equal number of men and women it's worthless as a political poll.
oh, it'd be worthless anyway, just like all polls.

i feel sorry for men, whos girlfriends / wives / bit on the sides / one nght stands, have to fake orgasms to make them feel good. Sad really!

DavE0r said:
i feel sorry for men, whos girlfriends / wives / bit on the sides / one nght stands, have to fake orgasms to make them feel good. Sad really!
Alright...

DavE0r said:
Heh, in the long run its the women that lose out. How is the guy supposed to know he isn't doing anything right when women always fake having orgasms?

The Mullinator said:
Heh, in the long run its the women that lose out. How is the guy supposed to know he isn't doing anything right when women always fake having orgasms?

Well, if the guy is clueless... She'd probably just want him to stop rather than having him bumble around for 3 hours learning about female anatomy

Foxtrot said:
"When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had."
Democrats fake orgasms! I wonder what else they lie about...

bah that's only because to some conservatives lying is a sin ...do you think Laura goes to confession and says

"bless me father for I have sinned these are my sins ...well, I lied to georgy, he wasnt as good as I let on" :naughty:

DreamThrall said:
Well, if the guy is clueless... She'd probably just want him to stop rather than having him bumble around for 3 hours learning about female anatomy
3 hours could turn into a much longer period of orgasmic bliss.

of course, but I said "If the guy is clueless" ... which would make that scenario very unlikely

Lil' Timmy said:
no, it shows that a larger percentage of the democratic respondants were female.
Yeah, it is kind of hard for men to fake orgasms. :O

DavE0r said:

Well, it is their own fault, if they can't communicate with their boyfriends/husbands what they enjoy and don't enjoy in bed.

Rupertvdb said:
I did it when i was drunk...it's easier than you'd think
Doesn't something in particular... happen... with males? And wouldn't the female notice the lack of this... thing... that... happened? :O

Erestheux said:
Doesn't something in particular... happen... with males? And wouldn't the female notice the lack of this... thing... that... happened? :O
Not if its in the dark and the female doesn't... err... want it on her... :O

Back