Polll

Which summer movie are you looking forward to most?

• 28 days later

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the machines

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Pirates of the caribbean

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Bad Boys 2

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Charlies Angels: Full Throttle

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
already seen 28 days later so i'll say bad boys 2 :D

Bad Boys 2.

I think Bad Boys 2 and T3 come out on the same weekend, it'll be instresting to see who brings in the most cash. IMO, I think it'll be T3 though.

Edit: My bad...

T3 - July 2
BB2 - July 18

T3 will bring in more money...no doubt.

Ah im again breaking ym scientist talk but if 28 days later was out this year in the UK not last year then it would be that, but now im going fo T3.

Charlies Angles 2 all the way!

Just kidding. Can you believe it, even after the piece of crap that was the first one they go for it again but even more screwed up the second time around.
T3 right here! I just hope the scenes they showed from after the holocaust arent just breif glimpses into the future this time. In the other two movies those little bits were the best part and I was always wanting more.

What the hell is bad boys ?, never heard of it, is it some thing out in da USA ?

I'm thinking T3 will be absolutely awful--which will be very disappointing. Arnie is the only one returning. Nobody associated with the prior films is involved. I have no doubt that James Cameron was what made T2 as good as it was.

List was a little lacking in choices for me....
Lara Croft may be entertaining..I do like Angelina Jolie.
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen looks weird but who knows..might surprise people.
S.W.A.T. may be good
The Medallion (jackie chan special fx movie - wait for video)

Amongst "won't bothers" ... Exorcist: The Beginning, American Wedding (American Pie 3), Freddy vs. Jason, Jeepers Creepers 2.

Back