Portal 2 Delayed Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan9427

Reaction score
Portal 2, which was supposed to be released in February, has been delayed again and now will be coming out on the week of April 18, 2011.

Valve also stated: "This two month slip not only marks the shortest delay in Valve's proud tradition of delays, it represents the approaching convergence of Valve Time and Real Time, though this convergence spells doom for humanity, it will not affect the new Portal 2 release date."

I swear if they delay it again I will hire cat-burglars to steal it and distribute it for free.

I feel.. like I should be used to this?

Also link?

Valve games, to me, are like magical unicorns. I do not expect to see them often, regularly, or when I expect to. I am, however, overjoyed when I do encounter them and molest them with my fingers for hours.

Valve still makes games?

"This two month slip not only marks the shortest delay in Valve's proud tradition of delays, it represents the approaching convergence of Valve Time and Real Time, though this convergence spells doom for humanity, it will not affect the new Portal 2 release date."

This joke is getting less and less funny. That is like Italy's prime minister Berlusconi: when he is in trouble about something, he starts joking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back