Portal 2 Packshot

Why not post the picture here?

Can't say I love it.

portal_2_packshot_playf51l.jpg

Seems like the emphasis really has switched from Chell to the Co-op Bots. Probably to make sure people are aware of the new co-op half of the game, since the original was just singleplayer. Still, I like that box art.

That's the real cover art? No, I don't like it at all.

Wait Chell is still in this/there is going to be a good SP portion?

Haven't you heard, they cut the singleplayer mode ages ago.

Seems like the emphasis really has switched from Chell to the Co-op Bots. Probably to make sure people are aware of the new co-op half of the game, since the original was just singleplayer. Still, I like that box art.

Well, you don't actually see Chell much in the game. That could explain the emphasis on the bots. Plus, the co-op is one of the main selling points and it's more "fresh".

Anyway, I'd get it on steam so the cover art isn't an issue. The picture's kinda cool, though.

Well it's the big new feature! Also showing stuff from the singleplayer will probably be more spoilery.

I think a more minimalist/symbolic cover would work best. The portal runner log is pretty cool... they could just have robot portal runner opposite the human portal runner. That would be cool.

With any luck, Valve will not abandon Test Subjects like us to the whims of a horrifically atrocious game. Methinks we have that luck.

I like the cover for.. the co op. But there is still a single player mode, so...I don't know they should have maybe tried to incorporate something with that? But that might have spoiled something.
Overall I like it.
:)

Back