Possible CSS achievements thread

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Post your achievements here!

You never know, Valve might listen to you!

Here are a few of mine...

Killing Spree - Kill everyone on the enemy team at least once on a single map
Dominated! - Be the best player in the round 20 times on the same server.
Multi-National Service - Play over 30 different maps including Official and Non-Official.
Explorer - Visit and play a full round on over 20 different servers.
Terrorist Expert - Plant the bomb 50 times
Counter-Terrorist Expert - Defuse the bomb 50 times

Hello, my name is Abaviar Dabiviak, and I have never played Counter Strike.

In all seriousness, achievements would just break that game even more.

Well they are coming...

Counter Strike Source Beta is a-coming!!
And with it, achievements. Get posting! :D

Valve don't visit these parts of the Internets.

Well...they do

But that isnt the point, its just a thread for making up achievements...:|

Annoying Twat: Get 10 people in the server to mute their VOIP

False Accusations:Assuse 15 players of hacking.
Cut Short:Be killed within the first 15seconds of a round.
Camper:Kill 3 people while remaining in the same spot. (within 20-30ft)
Fun-Killer:Kill 300 people with the AWP.

Counter-Counter-Terrorist - Kill 5 people who are defusing the bomb.

Counter-Counter-Counter-Terrorist - Kill 5 people who are killing 5 people who are defusing the bomb.

Counter-Cyclic Redundancy Counter Terrorist - Kill 5 people who are killing the bomb.

I think something like kill someone who is blinded/enveloped in smoke would be good, but perhaps difficult to implement.

White flashed before my eyes - Kill an enemy who is currently blinded by a flashbang grenade.

;)

Counter-Cyclic Redundancy White flashed before my eyes - Throw 5 flashbang grenades at 5 terrorists who are trying to kill 5 bombs.

Counter-Terrorist - Kill the (s) (5) (bomb) (flashed) terrorist (s) (bombs)

Asshat: Run around with the scout and nose scope 60 people before you are banned from the server.

Counter-Counter-Redundant Cyclic Redundancy Cyclic Redundancy White Flashed Before my Eyes: Kill 5 people who are killing 5 people who are throwing 5 flashbangs at 5 people who are defusing 5 bombs.

Asshat-Counter-Counter-Redundant Cyclic Redundancy Cyclic Redundancy White Flashed Before my Eyes - Use the Scout to nose scope 5 people who are killing 5 people who are throwing 5 flashbangs at 5 people who are defusing 5 bombs.

:p

Achievement Whore: Create an Achievement based on an Achievement that was based on an achievement stolen by somebody else that has something to do with bombs and camping

OMGWTFhax0rGTFO!!!Kill everyone on the server with a knife while ridding a 300 foot tall pony covered in chainsaws.

sorry about the double post, my browser messed up for a bit

VACum cleaner- get VAC banned
WALL-E - have Aimbot and Wall Hax running simultaneously
You got serverd!- Bitch and cry on 300 servers
Unfair negotiations- kill over 70 hostages
Wolf bang amedeus hotzart- kill 30 teammates on a server with ff on
No conviction restriction- ban 15 people from your server in a single day, for something they didn't do
mutual annoyance- get muted by everyone in the server
Fast race- say the n-word without getting banned
Viva la resistance!- stay on a french server... for more than 30 minutes!!

OMGWTFhax0rGTFO-Asshat-Counter-Counter-Redundant Cyclic Redundancy Cyclic Redundancy White Flashed Before my Eyes - Kill everyone on the server with a knife while ridding a 300 foot tall pony covered in chainsaws while using the Scout to nose scope 5 people who are killing 5 people who are throwing 5 flashbangs at 5 people who are defusing 5 bombs.

Can we have accomplishments that can actually be programmed here?

Can we not be assholes towards a game that should have had accomplishments before DoD:S

Why so srs?

Oh, that reminds me.

Why so srs?: Press the Use Key on an enemy 50 times, before being killed.

What the hell?

Use key?

Jesus christ every one that is being fake needs to piss off! I want to see more real accomplishments that can ACTUALLY BE PROGRAMMED

how about

Secret Agent Man- Use a smoke to distract your enemy then knife them.

These achievements can certainly be programmed.

That smoke one might actually not be programmable because how could the game be able to tell if the guy you knife was really distracted by the smoke.

Secret Agent Man-Why so srs?-OMGWTFhax0rGTFO-Asshat-Counter-Counter-Redundant Cyclic Redundancy Cyclic Redundancy White Flashed Before my Eyes - Use a smoke to distract an enemy before pressing the Use Key on him 50 times before killing everyone on the server with a knife while ridding a 300 foot tall pony covered in chainsaws while using the Scout to nose scope 5 people who are killing 5 people who are throwing 5 flashbangs at 5 people who are defusing 5 bombs

:D

WHAT THE FU**?- Spam grenades, ban a person from your server, and yelling obscenities while using a smoke to distract an enemy before pressing the Use Key on him 50 times before killing everyone on the server with a knife while ridding a 300 foot tall pony covered in chainsaws while using the Scout to nose scope 5 people who are killing 5 people who are throwing 5 flashbangs at 5 people who are defusing 5 bombs.

lol

Lol

Return to Castle Counterstein: Kill 100 players comming from germany
Douchebaged: Kill a cheater
My Pants are on Fire: Kill 25 campers

Back