Post a screenshot!

Had a game with GMods Garry the other day :)

l4dvsfarm02traintunnel0gz9.jpg

WTF, GTA IV looked definitely nicer on the X360 on a SD TV, than on those screenshots stemot posted.

WTF, GTA IV looked definitely nicer on the X360 on a SD TV, than on those screenshots stemot posted.

You need to get your eyes checked. Also I might post some screens of Balmora extended and or some Tamriel Rebuilt stuff if I can be arsed jumping over.

Took a couple shots with Dio fighting Jotaro today. I think this one looks especially cool.

mugen8gf8.png

ZA WARUDO! Time has stopped. When time moves again, with that many knives...can you parry them all with your Star Platinum? Can you dodge all these knives, Jotaro?!

mugen9lh6.png

The lack of AA wasn't that visible on the X360 IMHO. And the textures seemed nicer.

Eh the differences are minor. Besides you can ramp the quality higher on PC and while AA isn't officially supported on any platform you can force it on with a bit of magic.

/Balmora time. Not in game of course, removing some grass that doesn't match the extended Balmora terrain.

Balmora_Grass_Removal.jpg

Eh the differences are minor. Besides you can ramp the quality higher on PC and while AA isn't officially supported on any platform you can force it on with a bit of magic.

Wait. I'm not saying GTA IV PC is worse or anything. You seem to think I tried to prove some point.

I chuckled when I saw how my dead ragdoll ended up
l4d_airport05_runway0003.jpg

Aw man, I gotta play some L4D with you guys.

...I've been cheating on you with another forum...so....I haven't gotten round to you guys yet....

:imu:

Pffft fine! In that case we don't want you!

Slut...

Wait. I'm not saying GTA IV PC is worse or anything. You seem to think I tried to prove some point.

You got to bare in mind the 360 version has this blur:-

gta4yt1.jpg

which I had turnedd off in them screens, which when enabled covers up the lack of AA somewhat and even some of the aweful textures. Combine that with a SD TV and it gives the illusion that it looks nicer, but it's juest cheats to get round the fact that the game really is not that great looking, on 360 or PC at 360 settings.

You may be right that an SD TV gives an illusion of it looking nicer, but it definitely wasn't that blurry at this distance.

You may be right that an SD TV gives an illusion of it looking nicer, but it definitely wasn't that blurry at this distance.

only noticeably different because of the high res that screeny is taken at. look at closeups of the character on 360 pics on the net, the blur is there to see easily.

some of my DK soon.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_121008_142617.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_121008_142617.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 310
Does anyone else hear the MGS alert everytime they see an exclamation point over WoW NPCs?

I think of it when people mic in TF2 and I've never even played MGS D:

I can't bring myself to play WoW anymore. Perhaps I have just played it too much in the past. The gameplay and graphics are starting to get dated which makes it even worse. I wish a WoW 2 was coming out right about now...But that is a long ways off.

20rthjk.jpg

That one is old

THIS one all i had was a Deagle and a Dragunov with ACOG and i RAPED
This is after a very good left

2coki7l.jpg

I can't bring myself to play WoW anymore. Perhaps I have just played it too much in the past. The gameplay and graphics are starting to get dated which makes it even worse. I wish a WoW 2 was coming out right about now...But that is a long ways off.

It's not going to happen. Blizzard have said that their next MMO is definitely not going to be Warcraft related.

You've never seen party hats? It's a really common mod. That server also has the child appropriate gibs.

Despite my great skepticism for that damned game, that is pretty badass.

Back