Zombine

Reaction score
c14.jpg

I am not good with photoshop, so I messed up the clouds. :(

I know, I know...

Will somebody else post his image?

I know, I know...

Will somebody else post his image?
Pfft all the new members seem to be sexist pigs...

Anyway, here is mine. You didn't specify so I used my initiative.

combine1vj0.jpg

Pfft all the new members seem to be sexist pigs...

Anyway, here is mine. You didn't specify so I used my initiative.

combine1vj0.jpg
Thanks for the shameless attempt on being funny.

Okay than, I created this topic so we can have some fun. But nooo, you must make fun of it. Well, thank you.

If you don't like this thread, then feed it to the barnacles.

Oh come on Zombine don't be such a stick in the mud. It is too much work involved for most people if you take the topic too seriously.

Thanks for the shameless attempt on being funny.

Okay than, I created this topic so we can have some fun. But nooo, you must make fun of it. Well, thank you.

If you don't like this thread, then feed it to the barnacles.

Gg, being a tool.

Welcome to the internets, where we make fun of you. Yeesh, the internets is definately serious business, huh?

Sweet Idea. Ill probably do one soon. I always wondered what my school would look like if under attack by combine.

And dont mind the silly posts. They dont mean any harm, and besides, on hl2.net its likely you will find posts like this in every thread.

okay, im planning to make a 3dsmax pic of someplace getting major attacked by combine. will be hell of a realistic!! please suggest me a place?

ok good idea, ill try. you mean that opera house.. dam water reflections. let me give it a shot.. 1 strider, 1 gunship, a couple of soldiers.. btw, can i know a program which you can do the copy from a picture and fill that part of the picture onto another picture??

THERE DONE!!!!!!!! took me two hours!!
man, im retarted..im addicted to 3dsmax+halflife2+photoshop

525074302_6c234a3f46_o.jpg

525790402_009ec6a75f_o.jpg

okay, im planning to make a 3dsmax pic of someplace getting major attacked by combine. will be hell of a realistic!! please suggest me a place?

What about Chenrobyl?(lol, been playing a lot of stalker recently)

Sweet Idea. Ill probably do one soon. I always wondered what my school would look like if under attack by combine.

Thanks, please take your time with the picture ( you don't want it to look crappy as mine).

Welcome to the internets, where we make fun of you. Yeesh, the internets is definately serious business, huh?

The internetz will consume as all, trolls and noobs will unite and than they will conquer the world.:) (The second seven-hour war?)

EDIT: Damn, I didn't saw the 2nd page.

Great picture soulslicer.

So much bloom it's painful to look at.

firstly, thats really bad editing of my pic and it doesnt look like that..

and secondly, u suck..

After creating a work like that, I don't think you have any right to say who sucks and who doesn't.

i just knew i was gonna get flamed for that one, just knew it.. and i shouldnt have posted that second pic..

George you have been banned for being something of a retard; feel free to re-register as Tony Blair of course.

George you have been banned for being something of a retard; feel free to re-register as Tony Blair of course.
I hope you banned him for something more than that picture...

i was going to make a combine pic of the white house but i realised it was too offensive as well..

lol, only an artillery shell would do that. even bullets cant do that, so how would a brick.

soulslicer, is your sig meant to be russian? what does it mean?

i means half life. the half life 2 world is full of Russian words so i just put it there for fun..

it doesn't. at best it means "side life", although the grammar is wonky.

yeah, i dont understand your flamers, the picture is cool, dont get your panties in a knot

I'm not quite sure either.

*posts picture of dude in Tienanmen Square with "Combine go home" on it*

<--- Too lazy. > >

You are going off topic.

I made another picture(but nobody cares).

HL2klc.jpg

Please post the images of YOUR town only, so people don't get angry if you "attacked" their town.

Back