Post Useless But Fun/interesting Trivia Here!!!!!!

When a cat falls from 7 storey's it reaches its terminal velocity before it hits the ground and thus has time to adjust to its speed and land safely.
Falling from lower than 7, means the cat is still accelerating when it hits the ground.
...whacked I know :p

Homer said:
Asian people have no molars.

*edit* rememberd a few more

Egypt is actually the largest country in the world.

Panima have never been involved in a war.

The moon has more craters than mars and saturn put together.

there are 10x3563e^10 stars in the sky.

*Edit again* this is fun

The planet uranis spins on its side because its ring is half iorn and half balsa wood.

Napolean 1st was 3 feet and 1 inches tall.

Ok there are some problems with some of these...

First off..OF COURSE the moon has more craters than mars and saturn..for one mars has wind so erosion occurs on the surface which gets rid of the craters and...saturn is A BIG BALL OF GAS!! so there is no surface to which craters could appear.

Secondly.. about how many stars there are in the sky...the amount you put was 10x3563e^10. In theory the amount of stars in the sky cannot be measured. What would be a more accurate statement would be:

There are 100 Billion stars in each galaxy and there are 100 Billion galaxies. Actually there are alot more galaxies and that means alot more stars. Unfortunatly..nobody knows how many galaxies there are and never will so we will just have to say infinite.

dream431ca said:
Ok there are some problems with some of these...

First off..OF COURSE the moon has more craters than mars and saturn..for one mars has wind so erosion occurs on the surface which gets rid of the craters and...saturn is A BIG BALL OF GAS!! so there is no surface to which craters could appear.

Secondly.. about how many stars there are in the sky...the amount you put was 10x3563e^10. In theory the amount of stars in the sky cannot be measured. What would be a more accurate statement would be:

There are 100 Billion stars in each galaxy and there are 100 Billion galaxies. Actually there are alot more galaxies and that means alot more stars. Unfortunatly..nobody knows how many galaxies there are and never will so we will just have to say infinite.

LoL, read the rest of the shit I posted before you decide if any of that is serious.

Oh, and by the way, the exercise that got Arnold in such great shape was "starfish curls".

ManHacks said:
oh, excuse me, it would take weeks for us to notice. My mistake.

lol yeah, how would you notice it after been blown into oblivion?

Planethalflife was founded by mexican immigrants in 1943, but at the time they called it "El Melino pequeno" and sold tacos.

Got a question for the moon landing... don't u think Nasa should at least take a picture from one of their telescopes of the american flag they planted back then? Wouldn't that be good enough proof?

Trivia... Jagermeister tastes better after the 2nd shot.

that would be a good idea....Nasa could soooooo do that.

Anyways Homer, could you refrain from posting bullshit?

ATI4EVER! said:
that would be a good idea....Nasa could soooooo do that.

Anyways Homer, could you refrain from posting bullshit?

lol i thought that was quite funny :D. Anyway not so much as trivia rather than an interesting theory.

Some scientists/boffins suggested that the reason no aliens have made contact with us is becuase of this. By the time their race has developed enough and created sophisticated enough technology to travel the millions of light years necessary to reach us, they have also developed incredibly advanced weapons of mass destruction with which they wipe themselves out with in some type of war, stopping them from coming to us in the first place. We as humans are getting pretty close to this stage.

And oh, in all of Americas presidential elections, the shorter candidate has only won twice.

Try this :)

Here is a very simple little test comprised of four questions to determine the level of your intellect. Your replies must be spontaneous and immediate, with no deliberating or wasting time.

And NO CHEATING. On your mark, set....GO!!!

1: You are competing in a race, and overtake the runner in second place.
In which position are you now?

Answer:

If you answered that you're now coming first then you're completely wrong. You overtook the second runner and took their place, therefore you're coming second.

For the next question try not to be so dumb.

2 : If you overtake the last runner, what position are you now in?

Answer:

If you answered second-last, once again you're completely wrong. Think about it...How can you over take the person coming last? If you're behind them then they can't be last. The answer is impossible!!

It would appear that thinking is not one of your strong points. You would make a good door-stop!!! Anyway, here's another to try, don't take any notes or use a calculator, and remember your replies must be instantaneous.

3 : Take 1000. Add 40. Add another 1000. Add 30. 1000 again. Plus 20. Plus 1000. And plus 10. What is the total ?

Answer:

5000??? Wrong again!!!!
The correct answer is 4100. Try again with a good calculator.
Today is clearly not your day!! Although you should manage to get the last question right...

4 : Marie's father has five daughters:
1. Chacha
2. Cheche
3. Chichi
4. Chocho
5. ????

Question: What is the fifth daughter's name?
Think quickly...you'll find the answer below...

Answer: Chuchu??? WRONG!!!!!
It's obviously Marie you ding-bat!!! Read the question properly!!!!!

You are clearly the weakest link....GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%
The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%

www.boredatuni.com

Tredoslop said:
I read that fact about the elbow in my High School Agenda.

-Britney Spears is crap.
I would've said Britney Spears sucks, but then, some of you guys would start saying, " Oh yeah, she sucks...she sucked my cock!".

Weird, I had that in my HS agenda too. You aren't in Virginia are you?

I'm in Canada.
And I think all the agendas are made by the same company, they just put different stuff for different stuff for different schools (schedules and etc...) and for different countries.

Putz said:
Got a question for the moon landing... don't u think Nasa should at least take a picture from one of their telescopes of the american flag they planted back then? Wouldn't that be good enough proof?

Trivia... Jagermeister tastes better after the 2nd shot.

There are no such telescopes.

Back