Post your Charaters!

Burn

Reaction score
Random idea for a thread poped into my head must post before it leaves.

If you play an rpg, or an mmorpg, somthing like that, post pictures of your charaters, I know alot of people play World of warcraft around here, some have to play things like Morrowind, DII etc and other offline rpgs too. Post!

This is my fantastic Gnome called Burn, she had some awesome goggles but I had to trade it off for a stupid looking hat that I quickly turned view off for.. *Grumble*

Here's a pic of my character -

leet.gif

Im not sure that counts. And on anouther note, oh my god look at that! *Plays CSS to much and has forgot how bad the models used to be*

Since Redundant posted his character, I figured I would posted mine.

spec-ops_us.jpg

mig29.jpg

I also have a level 60 Orc Shaman in WoW, but I just uninstalled that yesterday so I have no screenshots, but he did look really cool. I got a sweet pirate shirt in the dead mines, it had an open chest and it was red and silky, I also wore a kilt, and my weapon was a wooden mug.

Um. I don't have any pictures of my EQ2 guy. I should take some...

StardogChampion said:
If you're not a girl in real life then you're WEIRD, no matter how many exuses you make.

Nah, I think its allright. I mean if guys want to make a female avatar because they would rather look at them then a male avatar.. Nothing wrong with that, its when they start flirting or being an idiot that gives us a bad name... Meh.

Dont think it hardly ever works the other way around, Id never use a male avatar unless there was no choise, I prefer my avatar to reflect me (Im an Rping nerd...) apart from Im not a gnome.

Some hate it some love it. Best just read the reviews, don't mind what it got, just read, cause some love it and some really hate it.

HunterSeeker said:
Is guild wars worth the purchase, there is no monthly fee right?

Technically, yes.

However, they will come out with an "expansion pack" every so often that has updates that cost, yes, $15 (or around). So basically, you do pay monthly fees if you want the updates all other pay-tp-play MMO's would. Think of WoW as "you pay a monthly fees to get content," and Guild Wars as "I don't pay monthly fees, but there's no updates."

So basically if I pay this "Monthly fee" I get the updates, but if I dont I dont get the updates but I can still play right?

the expansions are not mandatory, so you can just pay for the first one and still play it.

it's a very excellent game imo, and defiently worth the money.

my first char:

my second:

btw, simmo is a noob LOLOLOLOL

Q_onfused said:
Technically, yes.

However, they will come out with an "expansion pack" every so often that has updates that cost, yes, $15 (or around). So basically, you do pay monthly fees if you want the updates all other pay-tp-play MMO's would. Think of WoW as "you pay a monthly fees to get content," and Guild Wars as "I don't pay monthly fees, but there's no updates."

Well, you still get some new content with Guild Wars. So that's not true. The latest patch added a few quests.

Anyway, my character:

With Helm:

Without:

Sounds good, will probubly get it tomorrow.

Monthly fee has been the biggest reason why I have hated MMRPGs with a passion, I want to be able to pick up a game I have bought and play it any time I like without having to pay 100SEK just to play it for one day.

Ichini_Character_50.jpg

Thats my character in World of Warcraft. I havn't really put much effort into my equipment because there isn't much point for me until level 54+ mainly because of the speed that I level. I have been trying to get hold of the 38.9dps epic dagger which is the enxt level up from my current one. But then again I don't really need to as I am coming up to most of the epic raid instances.

Back