Post your Death Screens!

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
What you waiting for? Post!

6g30sau.jpg

You can open them up in Photoshop and resave them as jpgs.

I found this software that converts them but there is a watermark. It doesn't really block anything though.
my.php

3.png

And a spectator screenshot because blood is GOOD!

4.png

It's especially funny if your gibs are in the shot.

It labels all your body parts. :LOL:

I'll have some good ones to put up before long, I'm sure.

best gibs i think.
I love the way they look so much compared to other games

Munro got me :(

Attachments

• cp_well0000.jpg
    cp_well0000.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 538
parrot-patrol-is-looking-good!.jpg

HWG gets his just rewards:

iron-lung-is-looking-good!.jpg

I really wish there was a way to turn off the HUD element, or at least have it appear in the bottom right. Ruins so many screenshots.

This was taken just after he was hit by a rocket.

my.php

How come mine show up as links?

My PC runs TF2, just not well enough to see those facial expressions :(

Heh, it was so on after this (I was also a Heavy at the time). He and I had a long duel before he got backup from a soldier. He emerged bloody, but victorious (and also my nemesis).

Attachments

• xanthanov is looking good!.jpg
    xanthanov is looking good!.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 504
My PC runs TF2, just not well enough to see those facial expressions :(
Just out of curiousity what kind of card do you have? Do you have Directx 8? Im asking cause I can run hl2 fine, but its on ultra low settings cause the card I got now sucks ass.

Does anyone know what the official minimum requirements are? Are they the same as hl2?

Just out of curiousity what kind of card do you have? Do you have Directx 8? Im asking cause I can run hl2 fine, but its on ultra low settings cause the card I got now sucks ass.

Does anyone know what the official minimum requirements are? Are they the same as hl2?

* Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 graphics card, Windows 2000/XP/ME/98, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
* Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive

Thanks for that but, did you get that off this site? Cause thats where I looked first lol. The only reason I doubt it is that I read on amazon or gamestop that said the requirements were alittle higher like directx8. I know thats nothing but you dont understand how shit this comp is, and its not even mine and probably wont be after a few more months.

By the way your sig scarred me for life. We have so many twisted people here.:LOL:

Thanks for that but, did you get that off this site? Cause thats where I looked first lol. The only reason I doubt it is that I read on amazon or gamestop that said the requirements were alittle higher like directx8. I know thats nothing but you dont understand how shit this comp is, and its not even mine and probably wont be after a few more months.

By the way your sig scarred me for life. We have so many twisted people here.:LOL:

I'm just that awesome :)

And yeah, I googled "Half-Life 2 Episode 2 requirements" and this was the first thing to come up. I THOUGHT I remembered it being DX8 you needed as min req's, but hey, I couldn't find anything.

Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=440

I've got a Radeon 9600 Pro, 1GB RAM and 1.6GHz Pentium M. Runs fine at 1280x800 with lowest graphical settings. I can run it higher but it becomes unplayable with 24 players fighting.

Still looks fine.
cpgravelpit0001re8.jpg

cpgranary0000yb2.jpg

background010000do5.jpg

Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=440

I've got a Radeon 9600 Pro, 1GB RAM and 1.6GHz Pentium M. Runs fine at 1280x800 with lowest graphical settings. I can run it higher but it becomes unplayable with 24 players fighting.

Still looks fine.

Thanks operational I figured some of that wasnt right. A 9600 pro? I got a 9200 and it could run UT2004 which I think requires direct 8 so I think I'll be fine.

Damn these pics are getting me stocked someone should post some death vids or something. :D

I get a lot of death cam shots with the other guy burning to death... :D
doctorberryislookinggooph2.jpg

scrapsislookinggoodyz7.jpg

mooseeatssquirrelislooknr7.jpg

I can't wait to play this game off line against bots...

Haha Asus those first two are brilliant!

Few of my own.
cp_granary0001.jpg

scubasteveislookinggood.jpg

Smile cyberpitz!
ctf_2fort0006.jpg

Back