Post your Death Screens!

Lol Brick, that's absolutely funny. When I get home from work, I'm saving it. :p

God damn, the facial animations in this game are amazing.

2005860751791767809_rs.jpg

imageshack won't open for some reason , I have a few very awesome ones..

highvision1.jpg

I also love how the game names the screenshots - when did that start?

I haven't taken a screenshot in anything more advanced than TFC...

seafightkillerislookingvw6.png

That's a Demomans grenade hitting his head, lol. Pretty! :D

i've got a good one of a spy's crippled face but i dunno how to get it on here...

Ahahahahaha, the spy one is AWESOME! Also, I didnt know you could find your lungs! Thats Valve quality detail for you!

can someone please tell me where the death screens are cus i cant find them thanks

halem, it's in steam/steamapps/(username)/team fortress 2/tf/screenshots/

So simple, come on...

Lol I will post some pics when I come home today. I'm probably gonna get a version of fraps too and record a demo or something.

Samon is too good as a demoman. :(

Will I buy TF2? (after seeing a video 2 months ago or so)

Maybe... looks kinda fun.

Will I buy TF2 after going through this thread?

Screw getting my permit, I'm putting that 30$ towards the orange box. Wow how I want this game so bad now. lol

Hey I was just playing with that guy "you suck and you have no life" on the 32 player dustbowl server. Funny odds hehe.

Am I the only one who finds the Demoman more suitable for Offense than Defense, and the Pyro vice versa? I mean, you can use any class for both, but I mean, I constantly see Demomen racking up the kills by leading the charge.

EDIT:

My additions

=)

Hey apocalypse whats your graphics card? Im just wondering cause I'll be running it on a low end comp as well

A Geforce 6200...I can actually set the graphics much higher than in that screenie and still play smoothly, but then I get the dreaded looping sound crash.

Munro dances on my grave D:

Just a screenie from earlier. We were held back by about 4 or 5 sentries, so 4 of us went medic and Brick was indestructible! :)

Mutley going mental

blur <3

gibs + flame effect = <3

<3 multilanguage steam and games.

Back