Post your Death Screens!

When playing TF2, don't lose your head!

krams_head.jpg

When seeing a rocket aimed at your torso, better step aside or you'll end up like this:

dark_slayer_exploded.jpg

And if you see this:

winning_combo.jpg

Then just give up the fight, your team doesn't stand a chance :)

Holy shit thats me!

HaHa! Small world, huh? I go by Zoomin88 in game.

I think this was one of those, run around corner - get blown to smitherines, and wonder, what the hell just happened? :LOL:

God damn, I'm definitely buying the Orange Box over the weekend now.

These screenies are awesome, I love how diverse each facial expression on the models faces are.

God damn, I'm definitely buying the Orange Box over the weekend now.

These screenies are awesome, I love how diverse each facial expression on the models faces are.

I'll admit, Valve is made of win with this game. They did a great job, and though there are some crashing bugs and stutter bugs, the game is still really well made. Hit me up when you get it, we'll kick some ass together ;)

I'll admit, Valve is made of win with this game. They did a great job, and though there are some crashing bugs and stutter bugs, the game is still really well made. Hit me up when you get it, we'll kick some ass together ;)

I haven't experienced one crash/problem with TF2 yet.

Am I a minority?

I haven't experienced one crash/problem with TF2 yet.

Am I a minority?

It's looking like we are. Looking at the steampowered site, and some posts here...there's a few people who are complaining about constant crashes, and some stutter problems. I really don't have any idea how widespread the problem is, so I can't give numbers. I just know I've seen quite a few people complaining.

I haven't crashed yet either. But yeah it is a beta, hopefully there'll be time to iron out the little bugs.

It definitely seems more like a full game.

I haven't crashed yet either. But yeah it is a beta, hopefully there'll be time to iron out the little bugs.

It definitely seems more like a full game.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. It's a Demo Beta! :):imu:

http://www.irfanview.com/

Irfanview is an amazing program. Use it to convert your screenshots to jpegs. No watermark either.

I use a different method. I use either Photoshop, or the newly acquired program.. ACDsee. You can save a picture file as ANY picture type you want, and even edit it.

But all in all, I've never used Infanview. So I'm skeptical. I guess I'm so used to Photoshop.

I use a different method. I use either Photoshop, or the newly acquired program.. ACDsee. You can save a picture file as ANY picture type you want, and even edit it.

But all in all, I've never used Infanview. So I'm skeptical. I guess I'm so used to Photoshop.

Qonfused, that's pretty hilarious.
Also, Irfanview is good because it's small, fast and versatile. Booting up Ps takes a while... However, Ps has a much bigger range of options.

Some of my funnier death moments (reduced from 1680x1050) - my favourite is the bloodied shoe that killed me :)

1473119027_02f03b767a_o.jpg

Back