Post your Death Screens!

Tad bit hard to see but the medic is looking at the heavy like "wtf?!?":
strifeislookinggoodxb3.jpg

Bunch of facial emotions here.
splintislookinggood0000qb0.jpg

When you die in this game, it allows you to take a picture for posterity anyway, so why take pictures at other times?

Mind you, I do like the way that when you die, the camera zooms onto the subject that killed you and freezes the action for a few seconds - lets you know exactly who or what got you, unlike the old TFC.

where are the screenshots? ive done loads but i cant see anything in the screenshots folder

They all look so mean. :<

Who took the pic of me hacking away away at another pyro who was hacking me? Somebody should make like an axe killer movie of the pyro lol.

istayf9.jpg

Apparently cartwheels are an appropriate form of celebrating in a fight.

Who took the pic of me hacking away away at another pyro who was hacking me? Somebody should make like an axe killer movie of the pyro lol.

were you teh one who thought that you and my roomate hacking at each other was funny? He was like "WHO WAS THAT?!" I was like "i dunno, I was busy eating..."

Now I know :p

were you teh one who thought that you and my roomate hacking at each other was funny? He was like "WHO WAS THAT?!" I was like "i dunno, I was busy eating..."

Now I know :p
Lmao really? Yeah I said in the mic, "somebody take a pic!" I forget who did but he said that he took a screenshot of it. I do that all the time. I just use my melee weapon all the time on people before the round starts. I like the pyro's though because it looks like an axe murderer. :E

I took the pics :D

cpdustbowl0005rc1.jpg

ctf2fort0001eg3.jpg

hl2netcyberpitzislookinqx6.jpg

hl2netcyberpitzislookinip8.jpg

I hate you Pitz :p

[edit] And that last one has been my background for the past two days.

Back