Post your desk?

Piggy sez obey.

IMGP0306.jpg

IMGP0307.jpg

My God. I want that pig! It is too cute. My cat usually sits on my PC. He used to sit on my old CRT, LCDs aren't as forgiving. The first day I got it it was so funny, he went to jump on it thinking that it was my old CRT and he went straight down the back of the desk. Poor thing.

Aanyway. This is my desk:

tanyasdeskje3.jpg

I have that EXACT same thing, bad hat, bought it in a flea market in Florida one summer.. It's on my car dashboard.

It's like a cheap bobble head, no spring, heh.

Mines a pretty shitty workspace, but its suitable. I'll post pics tomorrow when I dont have to wake my brother up and ask for his camera.

In the meantime, enjoy the pic of my last desk, which I posted in an older thread.

P1020604.jpg

Heres something I learned while moving out of that apartment. See that plastic thing underneath my chair/desk? Dont ever use them. I had to pay 175 bucks because it messed up the carpet.
I have that same ViewSonic monitor. :|

My desk is far too ghetto for anyone to see. :eek:

id be an anxious wreck if I a few of these were my desks...

I can't have shit everywhere or I go nuts...needless to say my desk is spotless.

I built this desk. :) I never put the final touch - the side piece on the desktop itself. I have them, I just never got around to it yet.

Not sure about the arrangement, but this is how it is ATM.

This is after 2 days of staying at my grandparents. I just took this.

EDIT: If you look REALLY close, you can see the hair of AcePilot's avatar.

2006 California Penal Code With Selected Provisions from Other Codes and Rules of Court

looks like a fun game

lol, virus, I was just about to say 'who needs a book for Doom 3?'

So many Antec 900 Cases! I feel wimpy with my Antec 300 :(

oh wow, I nearly fell off my chair laughing at the storm trooper helmet.

Some of you have wonderful desks. *shakeyfist*

Here is my desk + wicker chair.

p1010018qk5.jpg

S7000028.jpg

On the desk; taxi cab keytab; memory card adapter for mobile; some paper; cup of coffee.

On the comp tower is an Indian elephant thing; a lightsaber and my new DAB alarm clock which hasn't been plugged in yet. How interesting.

Two things from the thread: I need to play Krynn at 40k and I need to marry Shippi. Or steal all of her stuff somehow.

This thread needs more 30" monitors.

dscf0010rb1.jpg

And ghetto phones :(

24" monitor ok?
Temp "desk" until I go back to university.
photo0443ul0.jpg

Shitty phone cam ftw.

This is where cars are born (currently doing a 6000x4500 render)...

In a couple weeks, I'll be adding another computer to this collection. A couple months some 1080p TVs, a couch, and some massive beanbag chairs.

desk.jpg

I currently have my laptop sitting on my sofa in front of my crossed legs.

Sometimes I do the same, but in bed.

Rarely anywhere else, though.

Back