Post your original content

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
I figured this might be a nice idea for for members who routinely make or draw things. Feel free to link back to your Deviantart profile or whatever.

Here's draft one of the Bachelor from Pathologic that I've just done:
cwspJ.png

I don't think I've ever created a traditional digital drawing like that. I've started a few, but it's just not my thing.

I don't think I've ever created a traditional digital drawing like that. I've started a few, but it's just not my thing.
Doesn't have to be any type of thing in particular. If you still do pixel art post your pixel art, if you still do flash post your flash, etc.

I was at a friends home, and used his tablet to draw this master piece.

nvv9d.jpg

that is one of the coolest things

Last time I drew anything was about a year ago... and it was under duress! (as part of a college course). I generally hate drawing, which is ironic as I used to be a graphic artist in my old career. If I can find any of my old stuff I'll post it. These days if I have any spare time I tend to write. Short stories and the like. One day I'd like to get published.... one day.... *sigh*

I don't understand what I just watched... but I know I liked it.

I don't understand what I just watched either. I'm indifferent. I guess you just had to be there, unless you're a dog in which case everything excites you.

Ok, so while reinstalling my computer after my BSOD fun, I came across an old folder of short stories and half baked ideas I'd been working on about 10+ years ago. A couple of X-COM short stories were in there that I'd forgotten all about. Thought I'd post one here for anyone interested in reading it. It was written 12 years ago, so bear it in mind cos my writing has improved a lot since then. I hope. (Also, it's obviously taken from the original XCOM, not the recent incarnation.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlkwduig7y63oaj/XCOM Vacation.docx?m

250px-Mona_Lisa,_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci,_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg

Made it myself over the weekend.

I can feel you all thinking "Getting real tired of your shit, Luke."

I still haven't finished the original drawing in my post but I made this dumb comic:

VywwWdq.png

Ga3HOFt.png

Hps08Vh.png

First image is two different images (the normal show logo and a modified one from a certain episode that said "Lunch Time" that I got the L from) stitched together in GIMP. The first "page" was drawn entirely in GIMP and the last one was my first experiment with a vector drawing program: Inkscape. I think it was pretty successful. It really helps smooth out the lines from my shaky hand.

Back