POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was mocking you :sleep:

Right over your head mate.

Gee, brilliant! I wish I had known sooner!

I'm sorry, but I have a friend in a mental hospital as of this morning because he threatened suicide, I'm stressed about school, and I've been unreasonably tired lately. I have the right to be an asshole right now, thanks.

I'm sorry, but I have a friend in a mental hospital as of this morning because he threatened suicide, I'm stressed about school, and I've been unreasonably tired lately. I have the right to be an asshole right now, thanks.
... Then get off the internet?

... Then get off the internet?

I can be stressed to hell, have a hella bad day, and still come to the internet and not act like a complete asshat, because what's that going to do? NOTHING.

Some people find any excuse...

I usually take my stress out on close friends that are willing to be my emotional punching bag :D

I can be stressed to hell, have a hella bad day, and still come to the internet and not act like a complete asshat, because what's that going to do? NOTHING.

Some people find any excuse...

Then you handle anger and stress better than me. Congrats.

Then you handle anger and stress better than me. Congrats.
You're missing the point. If you can't handle your anger then you should just take a break from the internet. It works on two fronts, one, you won't have to make yourself look douchey, which in turn makes you MORE angry, and two, you can do something very relaxing like go for a walk.

I handle anger and stress by beating the crap out of my punching bag.
That being said, my mom died in a plane crash today, my girlfriend cheated on me, my dad shot my sister and committed suicide, and I broke my leg, but do you see me on the internet whining about it? No.

Or maybe I'm just making crap up to make people feel bad for me and excuse my crappy behavior.
That being said, drama on the internets is stupid and pointless. Everyone STFU and start posting pics again.

lol failing at suicide is the ultimate failure it means they really DO suck and fail at everything they touch in life.

All in one week I have a wrecked car, staples in my head, probable felony warrants out on me, and was almost arrested twice this week but you don't see me posting or complaining about it on the internets except for just now to make a point

lol failing at suicide is the ultimate failure it means they really DO suck and fail at everything they touch in life.

You know, I'd love to be witty and say "YOU SHOULD TRY!" but I'm not going to sink that low. To be truthful, **** you. You've never faced a situation as intense as deep depression, and you probably never well, and therefore you can't say anything about it. And the last thing I need right now is some asshole telling me that my friend fails at everything they touch in life, because guess what? He's going to turn out better than people who say shit like that.

You make me sick.

You know, I'd love to be witty and say "YOU SHOULD TRY!" but I'm not going to sink that low. To be truthful, **** you. You've never faced a situation as intense as deep depression, and you probably never well, and therefore you can't say anything about it. And the last thing I need right now is a redneck telling me that my friend fails at everything they touch in life, because guess what? He's going to turn out better than people who say shit like that.

You make me sick.
So make a post about it LOL :LOL:

All in one week I have a wrecked car, staples in my head, probable felony warrants out on me, and was almost arrested twice this week but you don't see me posting or complaining about it on the internets except for just now to make a point

ouch, how'd that happen?

So make a post about it LOL :LOL:

Just like you made a post to blatantly troll? Honestly, I don't care that much, because I know at the end of the day that you're nothing more than a piece of white trash who makes cheap shots to make himself feel better, and nothing more. So sleep tight.

You know, I'd love to be witty and say "YOU SHOULD TRY!" but I'm not going to sink that low. To be truthful, **** you. You've never faced a situation as intense as deep depression, and you probably never well, and therefore you can't say anything about it. And the last thing I need right now is some asshole telling me that my friend fails at everything they touch in life, because guess what? He's going to turn out better than people who say shit like that.

You make me sick.

I've experienced deep depression, and I'd like to think I've been in that said state for over 3 years now. You trying to make yourself out as someone who is better than us because of a problem makes you an asshole for trying to use a situation as a scapegoat.

YOU make me sick.

On a related topic note.

Or to be a blatant asshole, which you are! congrats!

ouch, how'd that happen?
He was probally sucking some guy off while he was driving and then got distracted...

Yea you always keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road, kids.

ouch, how'd that happen?

lol all of them my fault basically. Slipped on tile when water was on the kitchen floor and woke up, lost a pint and a half of blood and didnt know who I was or what happened, but it came back to me slowly in the ambulance then when I got to the hospital I was fine besides the busted head itself.

The car I backed into got an estimate not bad only about $1000 damage and insurance will take care of it its half their fault for illegal parking too.

The arrest situations are just pure luck on my part- avoided a police raid by 10 minutes and then made it out of another situation because the police thought I was 18 and didn't find any of the stuff in the house that would've ****ed everyone over.

Just like you made a post to blatantly troll? Honestly, I don't care that much, because I know at the end of the day that you're nothing more than a piece of white trash who makes cheap shots to make himself feel better, and nothing more. So sleep tight.
Yeah I fit the stereotype of white trash to a tee :rolleyes: :LOL:

Cry more, this isn't trolling it's telling you to keep your bullshit off the internet and stop giving people who honestly don't care your sob story.

I've experienced deep depression, and I'd like to think I've been in that said state for over 3 years now. You trying to make yourself out as someone who is better than us because of a problem makes you an asshole for trying to use a situation as a scapegoat.

YOU make me sick.

On a related topic note.

Haha, how? You're just targeting me, face it. And no, I'm not pretending to be better than anyone, and I'm not scapegoating. By your logic, if someone insulted a friend of yours because he "wasnt good at killing himself" it's totally cool to just let that slip. I'm sorry, but we obviously think differently.

Haha, how? You're just targeting me, face it. And no, I'm not pretending to be better than anyone, and I'm not scapegoating. By your logic, if someone insulted a friend of yours because he "wasnt good at killing himself" it's totally cool to just let that slip. I'm sorry, but we obviously think differently.

click46.gif

Yeah I fit the stereotype of white trash to a tee :rolleyes: :LOL:

Cry more, this isn't trolling it's telling you to keep your bullshit off the internet and stop giving people who honestly don't care your sob story.

Yes, and you're the BEST person to give that message across! And yes, it's trolling, stop trying to cop-out with your pseudosmart "IT WAS JUST TO PROVE A POINT!"

Guess what? I'm in a bad mood tonight. I probably won't be tomorrow. I'll live, you'll live, deal with it.

Yes, and you're the BEST person to give that message across! And yes, it's trolling, stop trying to cop-out with your pseudosmart "IT WAS JUST TO PROVE A POINT!"

Guess what? I'm in a bad mood tonight. I probably won't be tomorrow. I'll live, you'll live, deal with it.

How about you keep your 'bad mood' (which no one else is in) off the forum and stop being such a whiney bitch god damn. If you want sympathy for those problems make a seperate thread or something don't make a douchebag post then just tack on things going on in your real life as defending it.

I hate bathroom mirror pics but hey, you try to ask your sister to take shirtless pics of you to put on the net.
Oh the joys of being 17 and living at home :(
100_1507.jpg

cut.jpg

How about you keep your 'bad mood' (which no one else is in) off the forum and stop being such a whiney bitch god damn. If you want sympathy for those problems make a seperate thread or something don't make a douchebag post then just tack on things going on in your real life as defending it.

Funny thing. If you had posted that intially, I would have maybe, just maybe, put some thought into it. But no, you take a cheap shot. Is this your idea of an excuse for being an ass? If so, you fail.

Funny thing. If you had posted that intially, I would have maybe, just maybe, put some thought into it. But no, you take a cheap shot. Is this your idea of an excuse for being an ass? If so, you fail.
No it's just funny because it's true. If you fail at suicide you really can't say your life isn't a giant failure.

I'm just honest, like it or not if it makes you asshurt about it I'm still going to say it.

Yeah no kidding... We were happilly lambasting Cherry there, and you had to ruin all the fun. I mean... that was the point of this thread, right?

Yeah no kidding... We were happilly lambasting Cherry there, and you had to ruin all the fun. I mean... that was the point of this thread, right?
Why didn't anyone tell me? I thought it was Miccy's internet-dating ad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back