Post your Workstation (again) :D

pobz thats mean!

meh any how im still in school so i cant get the dole and im not Ledgible for the mini dole AKA EMA! :(

so shoosh :p

got a new window and blue lights in the post today..

blimey! i couldnt sleep with that one, is it silent ??

my psu makes a gawd awful racked but i have a gigabyte cd cooler ultra gt pure copper and that is sub 20 Db so everything else is letting me down :(

Joims said:
blimey! i couldnt sleep with that one, is it silent ??

my psu makes a gawd awful racked but i have a gigabyte cd cooler ultra gt pure copper and that is sub 20 Db so everything else is letting me down :(

Its well noisy. But I only play games with it. I turn the speakers up untill I can't hear it.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Whats with the quiksilver sticker?

On another note...Noswad is my last name, backwards! :O

Tr0n said:
We learn somethin new everyday eh dawson? :D

*shifty eyes* i mean its not mine 2 noooooooooooooo... :naughty:

damn nice computers, too bad i got my computewr when i didnt know anything about them T_T

My PC...Yes I understand my case is black and my monitors are white...oh well...and yes I need to sort my PC Cables :'(

Whoa you seem to have an incredible system though, specifications wide. I'm hoping to spend my last cash on computers this year soon, on a few nesseccary things, then I'm just simply going to buy clothes.

People say the clothes you wear reflect the music artist you isten to most. Those people must probably think I listen to Boy George or something, I really need some nice new gear.

YAY i got Dual Monitors of these now :D :D :D

Now for some widescreen pr0n or something. I mean, what else are they useful for? :naughty:

I have also tried CSS on it, it only can be used on one monitor for now until i find out another way how to stretch it. But then the crosshair would be fuxxord. For now i do clone view, which is well... both monitors displaying exactly the same thing :p

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/5423/dscf00770hd.jpg

`unreal said:
YAY i got Dual Monitors of these now :D :D :D

Now for some widescreen pr0n or something. I mean, what else are they useful for? :naughty:

I have also tried CSS on it, it only can be used on one monitor for now until i find out another way how to stretch it. But then the crosshair would be fuxxord. For now i do clone view, which is well... both monitors displaying exactly the same thing :p

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/5423/dscf00770hd.jpg

Lies man u;ve only got those coz u wanted to exchange monitors and they havn;t come to collect the old one. LIESSSS MAN

still looks cool though, i'll trade u my other 6800 ultra (which i use as a paper weight, since i dn;t have PCI yet) for a monitor?

B-MAn said:
Lies man u;ve only got those coz u wanted to exchange monitors and they havn;t come to collect the old one. LIESSSS MAN

still looks cool though, i'll trade u my other 6800 ultra (which i use as a paper weight, since i dn;t have PCI yet) for a monitor?

Hey, your fault, you're the one who told me to mouth that! Looks like someone won't be getting this 2nd monitor if the delivery guy forgets will they..... :hmph:

lePobz said:
Heres my PC (for games and uni work) and my bedside fanless server (on 24/7 for downloading and hosting stuff :))

I built them both myself, the ITX one was hardest because it's all so compact in there... was worth the effort though :)
what are the specs of the server?

pr0nking said:
Doesn't work!

Yes it does, lol - nice computer there, needs a bit of wire management but apart from that its pretty sexy :naughty:

westie has the mouse i want ;( can i have it please? :p

I installed a small blue cathode in the computer i had lying around because I had to take my WiFi card out (it broke :mad:) so i got a much better and identifiable picture of my PC's internals

CLICKY FOR BLUE GOODNESS :D :naughty:

`unreal said:
Yes it does, lol - nice computer there, needs a bit of wire management but apart from that its pretty sexy :naughty:

westie has the mouse i want ;( can i have it please? :p

I installed a small blue cathode in the computer i had lying around because I had to take my WiFi card out (it broke :mad:) so i got a much better and identifiable picture of my PC's internals

CLICKY FOR BLUE GOODNESS :D :naughty:

Well it didn't. Does that fan tube actually help cooling in anyway shape or form, i'm a coolingphile...

It helped by 1 or 2 C, since the air is channeled evenly rather than leaving a weak spot in the middle where the actual processor is. I also found it reduced noise, although its still a noisy bastard. Besides it didnt even cost me a £1, and it looked slightly more cooler and insane than it did before so i thought 'what the hell'!

LoL, tell me about it I have a 5000RPM Thermaltake fan....now thats noisy..

Thats one reason why i replaced it with an LED one, since the thermaltake fan was fugly and noisy. I didnt like all the extra wires too for the PCI bracket controller which is difficult to reach aswell.

I would like a new uber cooler, like the thermaltake Silent Tower, or something else with that design, like the Asus StarIce. I just have to make sure that my heatsink plate is in a correct arrangement so air gets pushed out of the two case fans.

Yeah that would be sweet. My Thermaltake Tsunami Dream is so ****ing awsome the air circulation is just amazing, and with like 4 120mm fans my mobo runs @ 26°c and my massive 1kg monster Heatsink keeps my proc at a toasty 31°c degrees, although it has 2x5000RPM fans on it. lol, I also have a modded 5900XT which has an old Heatsink on it (stolen from someone on here :p)...

I got my case when the modding scene wasnt as big as it is now. In fact I got mine shipped from America. Man I only just turned 17, so I cant afford to spend too much on things these days - but i just cant resist buying some computer gear!

The circulation on mine is pretty cool too - just think of the Cheiftec Dragon cases, but with a outward fan at the top. Also got the Artic Silencer 3 goin on :naughty: but theres a fan controller to keep things down. When i was building my computer, i didn't care about noise, since its not an important factor to me as it is with other people. Obviously i would prefer a more silent computer, but I would much rather perfer something more speedy and efficient than something I can hear when my speakers have broken or something.

Damn straight, I don't give a **** about noise! I've got in total like 8 fans...

2 on heatsink
1 (120mm) in front of case
2 (120mm) at back of case
2 (120mm) at top of case (added by me..)
1 on side window

So, the circulation in my case is awsome. I'm always buying new, better and bigger fans for my PC its an addiction, also to me like tattoos and piercings, lol. ****ing addictions ;).

Back