Postal III on Source

filmguy123 said:
Valve is not responsible for what other designers do with their game engine. If someone wants to licesne their engine and is willing to pay for it, that is what is pertinent to them.
All newspost joking aside, I agree entirely.

Sickest ever? Not unless I can chainsaw juggle babies. I also have a request for ladyboy prostitutes - not that I've been burned or anything. :LOL:

OHH great, we will be able to play golf with heads and showel again !!!
I'm 47, i'm the father of two children and finaly i prefer that kind of game than those where you spend all your time killing people, aliens, with no blood, no gibs. Killing someone with a bullet in the head is not a clean job, i totaly disagree with that hypocrisy of making ultra violent games and pretending it's not disgusting because there is no blood, gibs etc...
I pretend that a game like Counter Strike is far more dangerous for the children's mind than Postal where everything is exagerated humoristic and totally not realistic.
I especially loved the cat silencer, the run for the pie, the give me some fire, and at the end it was getting totally crazy and actually raining cats !!!

I downloaded a Postal 2 demo to try it.

Just maaayyybe I'll end up getting number 3. :)

omgdubblepoast

Well, I dunno how to use bittorent, anyway... I guess I could buy it off the site or something... any suggestions from you guys?

Edit: Oh, it's only 20 bucks. Yeah, I can just buy it.

Dear Mr Newell,[br]I am writing to you in order to express my utter disgust and indignation that Postal III is set to be released on the Source engine on PC and Xbox360. In case you didn't know, the 'game', which will include motion-captured performances by a wide array of celebrities, is the latest in a series which has so far delivered most disgusting, depraved, murderous, brutal and shocking torrent of filth, smut and violence that I have ever experienced. Indeed, Andrew Belkin, one of the perpetrators of this vile crime against decency, has stated that "POSTAL III will be the sickest and craziest game ever!"[br]You may read more on the matter here. Quite how you can justify allowing these psychopaths to use your eminently respectable 3D engine to further corrupt the minds of our children, I have no idea. I hope you are proud of yourself.[br]Sincerely, J. P. Tadfield, Chairman of Parents Against Postal[br]PS: When will the game be released?

Hey, is that Tadfield from Good Omens by any chance?

Jintor said:
Hey, is that Tadfield from Good Omens by any chance?
You got it. Actually, the town is called Tadfield and I can't remember what the guy was called, but it was an intentional reference. That letter owes a lot to that guy in the book.

Back