PREDATORS

Adrien C

Reaction score
What ?

Adrien Brody deserves a rasbery award for his awfull acting.
The director and writers should be shot as well for making such a predictable movie.

Thoughts ?

I haven't seen it, but I heard that brody's acting was fairly good for an action film/predator franchise.

His acting was fine in it.
The movie was an enjoyable addition to the Predator series of films.

Did this truly warrant an entire thread?

Tough guys, big guns, tougher aliens, and bigger guns... what else do you want from a Predator movie? I did want to know more about L. Fishburne's character though.

Their considering a movie on noland's character alone.

lol First time that i have heard of that rumor. I find that very doubtful since he was disliked by so many fans. It's they're, by the way.

Odd, everyone I knew said he was the best character in it, I personally didn't think the other character were very likable.

lol First time that i have heard of that rumor. I find that very doubtful since he was disliked by so many fans. It's they're, by the way.

Rodriguez has said that he has interest in a sequel because of the large number of potential ideas the Predator planet setting provides:

There are so many great ideas... Just following Laurence Fishburne's character (Noland) around in a prequel would be a great movie. Just the tales he tells in this movie alone, I want to see those experiences... That's why I wasn't precious even about the original script I had, because once you come up with the idea of a Predator Planet, that Predators use as their hunting grounds and humans are involved somehow, the story ideas that you can come up with are so numerous that you can come up with any approach. So we already have several ideas that we can go with for a sequel. They would all be good ideas but we would probably put them together to see which one rises to the top, if we made another one.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NE2Dq264pfd444

I thought he was a great character as well and he wasn't always the psychotic schizo the film has him as because he is quite normal in the prequel comic.

It was alright. I didn't think the original was such a sublime work of art, though, so maybe my opinion doesn't count around these parts.

Back