Preorder Half-Life 2

Gojin

Reaction score
Yes I know it's sad, but who preordered Half-Life 2 already? I did, reserved my copy like 1 month ago, lol.

I aint doin that online, ima preorder it from the store like a month before or somethin.

I preordered from the store too. EB is already doing it, or at least here in NY. I'm not waiting one day for it to get to my house.

Hahah niether man, ill be waitin at future shops door when they open. then ill go home an install those. then play it. then it will be good. Yes.

lol, I won't be suprised to see people camping outside of videogame stores. I mean, people sit outside of Krispy Kreme's when they open up. Some people camped 2 days or somethin, now that's sad.

I should start stopping by EB and puttin' down more money so I don't have to waste time paying, lol. I would laugh so much if EB shut down all it's chains for absolutely no reason on Sept. 29th

I dont think i can preorder yet, anyway ima get my copy from future shop, i can jus walk there, and it allows you to fast forward to the future, and see what it has in store for you. that could come in handy you know.

I am going to pre-order the special version from the store.

Special version? I heard of this I think, what is it.

If there is a special version, you must have it. If you dont, you are not cool!

lol. I'm also gonna get that HL2 mod book whatever it contains. I heard one guy who contributed one texture to DoD 1.0 got like 500 bucks. That is freakin' ridiculous, I want that kinda money for a texture.

bah... pre-order... Not a chance! I'm still gonna get the game 2-3 days before most of you! :p

I'll be going in-store for the pre-order, at gamespot. I'm gonna wait 'till the Limited/Special Edtion is avaible for pre-order.

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
Hes goin to hijack a shipment truck haha

Good one :) Is it reference to the Harry Potter hijacking? :)

I don't really know.. For one, I want to get the game as fast as possible, but I am afraid that stores will be empty on 30th.

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Good one :) Is it reference to the Harry Potter hijacking? :)

I don't really know.. For one, I want to get the game as fast as possible, but I am afraid that stores will be empty on 30th.
Harry potter hijacking? Who would ever jack harry potter merchandise!? Those people need to be shot.

Harry potter hijacking? Who would ever jack harry potter merchandise!? Those people need to be shot.
I don't think the guy(s) who hijacked the truck are planning to keep all the books for themselves :LOL: They probably made money off of 'em.

Originally posted by Jager
I don't think the guy(s) who hijacked the truck are planning to keeping all the books for themselves :LOL: They probably made money off of 'em.
Just imagine tho:
Bandit one to friend "Yeah man, me and joe jus stole a whole shipment of merchandise!"
Friend "Nice man! What kind of merchandise?"
Bandit "Uh... well you know....Harry potter?"
Friend "Leave. Your a disgrace""
Bandit ":("

Just imagine tho:
Bandit one to friend "Yeah man, me and joe jus stole a whole shipment of merchandise!"
Friend "Nice man! What kind of merchandise?"
Bandit "Uh... well you know....Harry potter?"
Friend "Leave. Your a disgrace""
Bandit ":("

Personally I would of shot the Bandit on the spot, for even the idea of robbing Harry-potter Mechandise... ewwww, I need to go get drunk to get over the truamer :x

Pre-Orderd Half-Life 2 about 2 months ago from Gameplay for £26.99 Im not to botherd about Special-Editions. I just want to play it :)

I don't like or read Harry Potter, but to me, any book over 800 pages is no longer a children's book. That is ridiculous.

Originally posted by Gojin
I don't like or read Harry Potter, but to me, any book over 800 pages is no longer a children's book. That is ridiculous.

The way I look at it is: The more pages it has, the longer it will keep them from asking you for a) Money b) Food c) or More Money

A parent's dream Harry Potter is, lol. But I'm not a parent so I don't benefit. I mean, kids happy to read an 800+ page book? Wtfffff?

oh wow I just realized that , lolol. :cheese:

Hey if the demand is there people will hijack the LEGO truck.

Alright, lets all dress in black, do the ninja-t-shirt-trick thing, meet at a game store a few day before in the middle of the night, and beat the driver to a bloody pulp and steal all the HL2 copies!

I wouldnt pre-order anything untill i see the special edition.

COMON PLASTIC CROWBAR!!!

even though i already preoredered it, id lofve to beat some random guy to a bloddy pulp just for a few more copies

I would like to get a little figure of gordan if i preordered

Originally posted by Netcode
Hey if the demand is there people will hijack the LEGO truck.
Lego i can understand, lego is sweet man, i used to make all sorts of things wit it back in the day. But harry potter....no.

what're you talking about? have any of you guys actually read harry potter? it's pimping, i swear. it's the best series i've ever read, and you dont have to be a kid to read it. just read the 1st one and you'll think its awesome.

any game i want to preorder, i preorder like 1 week before. no matter what it still %100 garrunties me a copy. the eb store i goto orders the game like 3-4 days before, so as long as i do it like a week before its fine. they order the exact amount of preorders they got, and then like 20-30 extra for non-pre ordering people/

Back