priorities

chillerW

Reaction score
I need advice that can come to change my future...
For some time now i have suspected my girlfriend of cheating.
I got several signs indicating this,her cellphone rings but she press no instead of answering,someone calls often but when i answere they hang up,she is out with the "girlfriends" alot and when i ask who she been out with she always says its someone from work that i dont know.
Im always trying to spot her cab when she arrives after a night out,but she always walks the last bit to our apartment,i hear a car leaving..maybe it isent a cab?
A couple of days ago i picked up her cell just to see what the time was and she just flips and starts yelling at me,saying i shouldent touch her phone or snoop around.
Anyway.. i havent confronted her yet,i belive deep within that i dont wanna know the truth but last night i decided to confront her.
I decided to hide behind my car to get a nice view distance over the entire street and to see what kind of car taht dropped her off.
While i was crouching there behind my car i saw that the entire wheelhouse was full of rust.
Do you guys think i should leave the car at the repairshop or should i buy some rust removing products and fix it myself?

I think you should use the Off Topic forum.

If you suspect someone of cheating then your relationship is bound to fail. Just leave the bitch there are plenty more out there.

ok..wrong forum,i was just trying to get a few laughs.. but u guys dont see the humor in it.

chillerW said:
ok..wrong forum,i was just trying to get a few laughs.. but u guys dont see the humor in it.

No I don't see the humor but I am also an adult. I bet the children present will find it funny. Never fear you have plenty of CS fags here to support your humor :)

chillerW said:

Right, because there was nothing funny about it. Lame comes to mind though.

well i

thought it was funny ;)

Its only a joke....are you guys mormons or something!?!?!?!

I thought you were actually serious until the last bit, dude. It was kinda funny... but the end could be punchier. Maybe go to a new paragraph and say something like:

"So here's my question: Do you guys think I should leave the car at the repairshop, or should I buy some rust removing products and fix it myself?"

Maybe put the bit about noticing the rust in the last paragraph, too. Definately Off-Topic material, though.

Yeah, it was a lot funnier when that other guy posted it 2 weeks ago....but at least he had the decency to post it in the Off-Topic forum.

Respawn said:
thought it was funny ;)

Its only a joke....are you guys mormons or something!?!?!?!

Yes, I'm a moromon....THAT'S why I thought it wasn't funny. It wasn't because it was dumb at all, it is because I'm mormon, and evidently mormons don't find anything funny??

oh dear bloody mormons , they get everywhere these days! lol

damn some of you guys take this all too seriously :rolleyes:

Y'all need to chill out.... ITS ONLY A FORUM!!!

Edge said:
No I don't see the humor but I am also an adult. I bet the children present will find it funny. Never fear you have plenty of CS fags here to support your humor :)

Im "only" 30 years old...

chillerW said:
I need advice that can come to change my future...

Old joke, mate... Seein it already on one of the Russian forums

:LOL:

Posted (at least) four times on this forum already. Still funny though.

its funnly buts its oooold and been posted here before :)

worth a chuckle, but then I'm a- "european"...... still, it could be worse, I could have been a yank and voted a mormon into office :E

guys...EVERYTHING on the internet is OLD to SOMEONE.

whats with the old part,do people have the urge to tell others that they saw it first... thats like saying "man..that is so last year"... who cares,you cant be ontop of everything.

anyway...just tried to make ya laugh.. :cheers:

i see, you are more worried about your car that of your GF cheating, how hilarious, about as funny as Leisure Suit Larry....

rf

o, btw, the google ads at the bottom show:
Is your wife cheating?
Find Out if Your Spouse is Cheating Confirm Your Suspicions Now! Aff.
Local Photo Personal Ads
Find Fun, Romance, Love and More. Safely & Securely. Meet Someone Now
lol

rf

Back